Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Should women rule the world?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    how about no men or women to rule the world. I am sick of leaders and dont need or want one.
    This is a great idea,but sorry to disappoint you,people will be always organised in groups and it will always be a leader!hierarchy!

Reviews

Stupid idea, womens place is in the kitchen and to make the men happy, now thats resolved we can all back to utopia

JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

If ye are a sexist Noah then this is for you ----- Definition of a houswife ,-- "A gadget you screw on the bed.".-- heh heh !

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Stupid idea, womens place is in the kitchen and to make the men happy, now thats resolved we can all back to utopia

And if the women doesn't want to make the men happy,then the men is not able to take smart decisions,he starts to act stupid and he might lose his job or even his fortune.............So the women rules!lol

P.S.:I am talking about the cases when there is a women!

still I'd like to find a nice woman someday 'An angel in the kitchen & a whore in the bedroom' type...

As opposed to what I have --- a Whore in the kitchen, she"fucks" all the dinners up the dim bitch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    still I'd like to find a nice woman someday 'An angel in the kitchen & a whore in the bedroom' type...
    Well,smart thing to say because this is what i would consider a real women!Don't forget to ad "a lady in the society"!

You deserve a big kiss for what you just said

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post

Visit Jessica with a couple of Pot Noodles?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Visit Jessica with a couple of Pot Noodles?
    If he is nice,i could even cook!I know how to take care of a men from all the points of view,the thing is him to deserve that!
    Last edited by JessicaJessy; 28-06-10 at 18:45.

Ahhh both sexes already rule the world. I do find women multitask much better and are generally better relating with children

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast