Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: depression

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Exactly,
    Westside.

PS its in a docs own interest to keep you as a patient. How coincidental. Chin up and chill Harry, youll be fine.
    That's the most idiotic statement from you yet. It's not in my interests at all. It's in my interests to heal. When i go to work I save lives and postpone the inevitable. I give people more time in this life so they may have an impact and spend more time with their loved ones.

I've been reading your statements for a while now and this is by far you more ignorant. However, I feel it's not the worst to come from you.

Why are you so strongly compelled to comment on matters you have no understanding of?

Are you a taxi driver by chance?
    Last edited by BitchHunter; 28-06-10 at 22:52.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BitchHunter For This Useful Post:

steerbyderear (12-11-10)

Reviews

Maybe you boys should take the bitching to another thread. I knew somerhing like this would happen.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to debest For This Useful Post:

Patricia (29-06-10), Prickly (29-06-10), wanted the best 69 (29-06-10)

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Maybe you boys should take the bitching to another thread. I knew somerhing like this would happen.
    well said debest..this thread is not the place for this kind of shite "who is the man" posting...get back on topic...everyone was trying to help...nobody is right or wrong just post to ...

1.support harry through this if we can help

2. give our honest opinion...no bickering it wont help ...plenty of threads for that

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Patricia (29-06-10), Prickly (29-06-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    well said debest..this thread is not the place for this kind of shite "who is the man" posting...get back on topic...everyone was trying to help...nobody is right or wrong just post to ...

1.support harry through this if we can help

2. give our honest opinion...no bickering it wont help ...plenty of threads for that
    I just thought of something.....wait until NGAN gets on this thread.
    May God have mercy on us all!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Most ppls depression is simply an ongoing lack of control of ones thoughts which eventually express themselves as unwanted or unfulfilling emotions. The best thing a person can do in my view is to simply stop beating themselves up over it and understand that there is nothing wrong with them.

The only difference between a depressed persons mind and a person who isnt depressed is the one who isnt depressed gives no credibility to negative thoughts. Im not saying try and stop thinking negative thoughts as this will wreck a persons head but i am saying that there is a very big difference between having a shitty thought and making a life out of one.
    I'm sorry Westie, but you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about on this subject and every post you've made in this thread proved it.............

It's just not as simple as giving credibility to negative thoughts or dwelling on things. You can't just say to a person don't think about the bad stuff and you'll be grand............

The choice just isn't there when you're in that state of just not making a life out of a shitty thought.............

It's just not that simple and unless you've been there you'll never understand regardless of what you brother or anybody else has told you...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

9. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

steerbyderear (12-11-10)

I actually gave up on this subject pages ago Luther because it was obvious some people don’t have a clue what their taking about, it was becoming a waste of time, nothing but a bitching match and from helping Harry or anyone else perhaps reading this and living with depression to becoming nonsense, and I’m not talking about Westie.

John.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 29-06-10 at 01:07.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I actually gave up on this subject pages ago Luther because it was obvious some people don’t have a clue what their taking about, it was becoming a waste of time, nothing but a bitching match and from helping Harry or anyone else perhaps reading this and living with depression to becoming nonsense, and I’m not talking about just Westie.

John.
    Ya, I know what you're saying John, and I'm not just trying to say that Westie or anybody else is wrong, or that I'm right but if you're suffering from depression and struggling to understand it, it causes and effects, some of the stuff on this thread is really unhelpful and incorrect............

The causes, effects and cures for depression are different for everybody. It's not like a broken leg. It effects out minds, our thoughts and our personality. All the things that make us different from everybody else so it's different for everybody and the cure and treatment will also be different, otherwise they'd be selling the cure in Tesco............

And to say it's about not thinking about the bad stuff and stuff like that that is being hinted at or suggested here is BS. It just doesn't work like that, it's not that simple and with all due respect to all the posters on this thread, unless you've been there, it's difficult to understand............

I don't want this thread to turn into a fight or anything like that but I do believe it should contain the correct information.......

It's effected me in a much larger way than I'm willing to admit here, or perhaps even to myself..........
    Last edited by luther; 29-06-10 at 01:24.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

12. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

steerbyderear (12-11-10)

The thing that’s really got to me is I’ve opened myself up way further than I perhaps should have now when I reflect on it all telling the world my situation thinking it might show Harry or anyone else who feels like their in hell at the moment there is help and it can and will get better if you seek the right help and support only to be told by some appointment professionals that if I’d just started to think positively I’d have been alright to begin with!

FFS!!!!!!

John.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

Patricia (29-06-10), steerbyderear (12-11-10)

Blog Entries

thats grand no bother.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I'm sorry Westie, but you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about on this subject and every post you've made in this thread proved it.............
    Your right i havnt a clue. Every single day i (and others who have things far worse) have to live with something that nothing can be done about but my attitude to stuff like this is fuck it and that will always be my attitude but i wont bore you ppl with my ignorance or bitching anymore.

Westside.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast