Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: depression

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    from everything that i have read about depression there seems to be no 1 definitive method to curing it.
    That's because the cause and effects are different for everyone................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    That's because the cause and effects are different for everyone................
    But the solution is the same. Control your thoughts or they control you. This si fine if your thinking good but if your thinking bad its going to be shitty.

many effects with one solution,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    But the solution is the same. Control your thoughts or they control you. This si fine if your thinking good but if your thinking bad its going to be shitty.

many effects with one solution,
    Westside.
    I agree with you on this one Westie,everything is about controlling your thoughts.What you think is what you get!

Blog Entries

But the solution is the same. Control your thoughts or they control you.
    But the point is there are many ways of doing this and it may not be the same for everyone. What will work for one person may not work for the other............so.............

Many effects with many solutions,
    Luther.
    L

Try the words "Fukin snap outa it will ya fer Chrisakes" ---- tends to put them into a coma (not a peacful one tho, rage I think)!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by desperate dan View Post
    Try the words "Fukin snap outa it will ya fer Chrisakes" ---- tends to put them into a coma (not a peacful one tho, rage I think)!
    I'll tell you what Dan, you stick to your troll threads and stay away from the serious ones and maybe I won't ban you again.............
    L

It works done through meditation. Ppl that meditate regularly are healthier and have greater peace of mind over those that dont.

thats a fact,
    Westside.
    It's a fact people will believe just about anything. I will say this, at least it's not harmful as long as the patient seeks actual treatment. If you really want something to believe in, believe in stem cells.

westside's GP

Reviews

I went through something similar a few years ago, my mid life crisis, its not a good place to be. Talking with friends will help, but worked for me was I bought a R6 sportbike, the classic mid life crisis cure. It works because whenever things stress me out I'd go for a blast. You get some me time on a bike but have to concentrait on traffic, road conditions and the bike so you stop thinking on whatever in bothering you. Its not for everyone but it works for me, some of my friends think I should have taken up golf. I think you need some me time, take a break, go on a holiday, do something you've always wanted to do.
    All the best Harry.

Reviews

Medication tends to do more harm than good in the long run,addiction can be a very dangerous road.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast