Thread: Trocaire voluntaries

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by up for it View Post
    I am on the dole.

I wont be donating money to Trocaire any time soon after this
    Yet you have money for punting

Reviews

I was approached on the street once by someone wanting me to sign up for concern. I tried to put her off saying I had no bank details with me. She said the banks only down the road you can go in and ask. I just let on I'd be back later. I took the other road going home. I hate this pushiness. I also got phonecalls from other charities like amnesty international wanting me to sell tickets. I don't like been put on the spot. If I wanted to donate or collect I would approach them. Their getting too mcuh like eircom and companies like that trying to push you into something you don't want to do.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by johnmurphy View Post
    Yet you have money for punting
    i havent been punting in a while. €200 pre week dosent get much in the way of rent, food, car, let alone punting aswell

i have no problem donating money when i want not when they say i should

YA this is all fucking disgraceful I signed up a friend asked me to give so I Gave 20 a month to a charity, a year after signing up I passed a fella recently collecting for the same charity in the city centre he asked me to sign up I said 'I'm with u guys already'' as I passed by he said ''Why not give a little more'' I called him a smart arse told him thats the last penny ye'll get from me I withdrew my support immediately....