Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Anti-Rape Condom

Reviews

Brilliant invention! It's no less than what any rapist deserves, before he starts his prison sentence, that is!

Reviews

Dreadful invention, imo will not discourage the violent act of rape, but is a cynical ploy to generate revenue by playing on the fears of the public, its a touchy subject and one which requires addressing , if a man wants to rape a woman , then he will.

No quizzmo is going to stop him, if he cant rape vaginally he will attempt anal or oral or just beat the poor girl to a pulp, this "device " is merely a gimick, shame on those who are gullible enough to believe that this will prevent rape .

i thought more
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Noah For This Useful Post:

Mioux (27-06-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Dreadful invention, imo will not discourage the violent act of rape, but is a cynical ploy to generate revenue by playing on the fears of the public, its a touchy subject and one which requires addressing , if a man wants to rape a woman , then he will.

No quizzmo is going to stop him, if he cant rape vaginally he will attempt anal or oral or just beat the poor girl to a pulp, this "device " is merely a gimick, shame on those who are gullible enough to believe that this will prevent rape .

i thought more
    I disagree. If a man attempted to rape a woman with one of these condoms the last thing he's going to be thinking about is anal or oral sex if it's clasped onto his bellend. Also I'd imagine the desired affect would also give the woman the chance to get away.

This 'device' won't prevent rape no but you've missed the point. It's a weapon, just like a rape alarm or mace spary which is intended to give the potential victim a chance to get away.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter_Parker View Post
    I disagree. If a man attempted to rape a woman with one of these condoms the last thing he's going to be thinking about is anal or oral sex if it's clasped onto his bellend. Also I'd imagine the desired affect would also give the woman the chance to get away.

This 'device' won't prevent rape no but you've missed the point. It's a weapon, just like a rape alarm or mace spary which is intended to give the potential victim a chance to get away.
    good point but i would fear the rapist might do as noah said and beat or kill the lady if he did not get his perverted way...it might be a good idea but may cause other problems,

Reviews

I'm not sure they'd really be thinking about anything besides getting the thing, which is supposed to be quite painful, off of their willy! I imagine they'd be doubled-over in pain after this thing is latched into them!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

Peter_Parker (26-06-10)

ridiculous, search for articles on this, there's some interesting ones.

This promotes the already strong victim blaming mentality we have, and ehh, you're a rapist, your cock is bleeding, the girl is lying vulnerable and half dressed in front of you, and you're NOT going to beat her up??

such stupidity. look at the official website, it's so clearly trying to make money from fear, a well known method.
    GRR. read what they say about the rapist feeling violent towards the girl when he is suddenly in pain: something along the lines of , 'no one would hurt you after it happened as it would be too risky and obvious to the rest of the community what happened'.
    SUCH TRANSPARENT TRIPE.

9. Default

be great if we could buy those over here.
    Well done to this doctor for thinking outside the box!!
    The infamous and unique Irish Soairsa lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Soairsa View Post
    I am sure they will be available to buy in this country soon.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Soairsa View Post
    Was it not thinking inside the box that led to this invention.................

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by smithsheldon View Post
    Was it not thinking inside the box that led to this invention.................

I am a bit slow what invention would that be?
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast