Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Jackson Anniversary

Reviews

Breaking news - a second aircraft has hit Michael Jackson, I repeat, a second aircraft has hit Michael Jackson...

At least kids sleep a little safer in there beds
    Here for a good time

Quote Originally Posted by kilkennyguy View Post
    At least kids sleep a little safer in there beds
    he was never convicted of any child abuse....i think he was just a big kid who people seen had money and decided to take some of it.....sure macauly culkin was one of the kids that stayed with him....but he was wealthy and did not need to make up a story...just my views nobody will ever know for sure i guess...all i do know is he was a great entertainer and will be missed for that.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    He was the man in the 80's unfortuantly thereafter his carrer nosedived after that.
    "Nosedived" is an interesting word to use in reference to Michael Jackson...

All joking aside though, I was a fan as a kid in the 80's, no one had moves like him, and 'Bad' was the first cassette tape I ever owned. A tragedy he went out the way he did.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    "Nosedived" is an interesting word to use in reference to Michael Jackson...

All joking aside though, I was a fan as a kid in the 80's, no one had moves like him, and 'Bad' was the first cassette tape I ever owned. A tragedy he went out the way he did.

That is funny, sorry but it did make me laugh out loud , I like some of his music but his weirdness was something I could not understand , I suppose saddest of all is the three kids left behind which from reading some articles seem to be seen as money trees by various members of the family, a young death is always sad .......................

xxx
    Milfminx
    Good Girls go to Heaven......................... Bad Girls go Everywhere

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Milfminx View Post
    That is funny, sorry but it did make me laugh out loud , I like some of his music but his weirdness was something I could not understand , I suppose saddest of all is the three kids left behind which from reading some articles seem to be seen as money trees by various members of the family, a young death is always sad .......................

xxx
    Milfminx

What can I say, I couldn't resist the urge when I read that...

What has perhaps been the most interesting thing to observe since his death has been the near total glossing-over (or call it selective memory) the general public has had about all of the strange things about him, from all the surgeries to his truly weird lifestyle, and of course the child abuse allegations. I suppose no one really wants to walk on the man's grave, so to speak, and most simply want to remember him for what made his famous in the first place, which of course was his music. It'll be interesting to see in another few years how people are choosing to remember him, and what things about him will be talked about, and perhaps even if more strange secrets will surface.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12