Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Just a quick question..

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Dublin
    Posts
    205
    Reviews
    6

    Default Just a quick question..

    Could someone explain this one to me please and accept my apologies if it's already been debated to death.

    Irish Soairsa has retired but has been replaced, almost to the day by Irish Saoirse (coincidence by the way, no link between the two).

    I know Irish Soairsa can't answer this one as she's on holidays for a week.

    So maybe Irish Saoirse can explain her choice of name instead.

    I'm just curious, that's all.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    Could someone explain this one to me please and accept my apologies if it's already been debated to death.

    Irish Soairsa has retired but has been replaced, almost to the day by Irish Saoirse (coincidence by the way, no link between the two).

    I know Irish Soairsa can't answer this one as she's on holidays for a week.

    So maybe Irish Saoirse can explain her choice of name instead.

    I'm just curious, that's all.
    Simple, some clever girl deciding to capatilise on the username and the escort name to do better. Im sure if she is retired this isnt important to her one way or another. It would only be an issue if she was working.

    Westside.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Pat already posted about this. Irish Saoirse has been advertising under that name since before Irish Soairsa started, so there is nothing to explain.

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Pat already posted about this. Irish Saoirse has been advertising under that name since before Irish Soairsa started, so there is nothing to explain.
    Thats me open to correction as well so.

    Westside.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Dublin
    Posts
    205
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Pat already posted about this. Irish Saoirse has been advertising under that name since before Irish Soairsa started, so there is nothing to explain.
    I'm still watching in black and white so could you run the explanation by me one more time?

    It seems a bit shabby of Irish Saoirse to jump into the slipstream of Irish Soairse.

    If I was Irish Soairse I wouldn't be happy and would be going to great lenghts to out this imposter. However she can't, she's on holiday.

    I'm just inviting Irish Saoirse to come on here and give her slant as to why she's trying to miss-lead us.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    I wouldn't say she's trying to mislead anyone. She's just using the same name another escort has. Theres no copyright on names anyone can use any name they want. I don't see a message board id with the new Saoirse so maybe she doesn't read and use the forums so we could be waiting a long time for a reply from her. The other Saoirses away on holidays as far as I know.

    Just to make it clear did this Saoirse have the name first? https://www.escort-ireland.com/14213...sh-escort.html
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 24-06-10 at 13:24.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Dublin
    Posts
    205
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I wouldn't say she's trying to mislead anyone. She's just using the same name another escort has. Theres no copyright on names anyone can use any name they want. I don't see a message board id with the new Saoirse so maybe she doesn't read and use the forums so we could be waiting a long time for a reply from her. The other Saoirses away on holidays as far as I know.

    Just to make it clear did this Saoirse have the name first? Irish Saoirse, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    I just asked my dog and he reckons that the reason the new Saoirse isn't posting on the forums is because her IP address would be the same as the other Soiarse's.

    I kicked him straight out the back door for daring to say something like that, no dinner for Magoolies tonight.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    I suppose by right to avoid confusion whichever one had the name first should keep it and the other one to change it. That's if both are going to be escorting as it would be confusing with names so similar.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Here we are there was a thread about the same topic a few days ago https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...tml#post236268

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    I just asked my dog and he reckons that the reason the new Saoirse isn't posting on the forums is because her IP address would be the same as the other Soiarse's.

    I kicked him straight out the back door for daring to say something like that, no dinner for Magoolies tonight.
    by far the most distressing post i have seen for ages...why would anyone call the dog after there testicles?...pmsl



    that dog is a daft fucker magoo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •