Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Well..........................................................

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Talking Well..........................................................

    usually i dont read newspapers because they are only fit to wipe your ass with. Today i was silly enough to look at one hanging around.A few observations...........

    Looks like a blackmail atempt has being made in Cork so Dublad might have been here.

    A turf war? Listen have a real,proper war and fight or else fuck off and dont be annoying the place. A real war is where there is one winner and one loser. So get it over with.

    Mr World. Some skinny little runt of an architectural technician with PECS????? Those?????????? Jesus Christ. Listen your Mr nothing with a 30"+ chest. Nothing and having a six pack with nothing else is nothing as well. Fuck all .I get very pissed when i see clowns (most on this site ) sticking their chests up and claiming to be something in the gym or anywhere.Come and train with me and some real lifters.

    Rant over. Sorry about that but had a long day and reading bullshit really gets me going.

    Have an absolutley ,lovely ,marvelous weekend,
    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    I think I missed what you are talking about

    Saw the thing in the Irish Mirror about the pimped girls on irishindependentescorts yesterday, but that's all I noticed this week.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Smile No Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I think I missed what you are talking about

    Saw the thing in the Irish Mirror about the pimped girls on irishindependentescorts yesterday, but that's all I noticed this week.
    It was "The Irish X" again. First page silly turf war. Call me when i can come out from under the bed. This is getting boring.

    Something mentioned about some hotel being blackmailed. Maybe Dublad is plying his trade.

    The other bit really bloody ticks me. Mr World. Yeah skinny little guys.Now i have nothing at all against skinny people.Whatever a person is comfortable with but dont be standing there like an idiot with a at most 35" chest and acting like they are worth something physically.Anyway im stopping because this shit really ticks me.Oh yeah they run uphill for 2km.Well fuckin done lads.Great stuff.Ever train and faint? Ever train and puke? But they stand there like they have payed their physical dues. Not many people know what i mean.Spunk might know. The pain ,the sacrafice,injuries,operations and then the whole thing again.the expense,the damage in the long run to your internal organs.Stop Westside, stop!.

    Ok Sweetie im fine now ,just venting my asshole. Take a big deep breadth.Ok fine now. Comon Sweetie. How young are you and hey Jayne and Nastasia?How young are they? Nothing personal, Sweetie.


    Any vacancies in the local mental home?
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    South Dublin
    Posts
    351
    Reviews
    3

    Default Been there . . . .

    Training till puking, yes I have done that, in my time I ran 5 Dublin City Marathons, nothing like that watery puke around the 22 mile mark, and when you get home, its straight to bed (unshowered- just too painfull to wash).
    During my heavy training period, a few years back now, people commented to me about how gaunt I looked, I myself did not think so, but when I look at photographs of my face from back then I am shocked by my sunken cheeks, protruding cheekbones and and generally unhealthy appearance.
    Ironic thing is I was superfit, if I didnt get my daily 16 mile run (at my peak) I was restless- exercise really is addictive.
    In recent years I slowly switched from running to bodybuilding, not weightlifting mind you, just dumbells and barbells, but by fuck the training was hard, training to the point of pain, and then thats where the real training starts, training beyond the point of pain, training the muscles to that unique point of pleasureable pain, training the heart to pump even faster and harder, training untill you are saturated in your own hot sweat- even in deepest cold nights of winter. And then theres the muscle tears, the, the aches and pains of joints, not to mention the diets. yes I have been there, and as the man said- done that.
    Yes I write a lot about my fun times with escorts and other females, and yes its all male physical pleasure, all that horny cum fun, but the other side of the coin is the physical training, the regimented structured training, I have always believed, and still do, that to truly enjoy that male physical pleasure of sex with a female, your body has to understand pain and hardship.
    A favorite tip I gave before is the fact that sex is great immediately after a hard workout, so that in a matter of just a few hours your body experiences both the extremes, first the painfull invigorating workout, then the wonderfull fantastic release of cum against a sexy female.
    My aim at the present times is lean and slim, so exercise thesedays is far less, diet is watched but is not strict.

    Guys should value their ability to do things physical, I learned this early last year, when I broke my left leg in my job, 4 months in dry dock, sitting at home with the leg in plaster gave me a lot of time to think about things I took for granted (physical health). Leg is now 100% repaired, and I am back in action on all fronts.
    Thats my rant over
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    South Dublin
    Posts
    351
    Reviews
    3

    Default Back on Thread, (to a degree)

    I too have seen the skinny posers in the gym, those Celtic tiger yes men, sometimes talking on their mobiles, while running on the threadmill, and they probably wear their girlfriends knickers too !
    Another joke are the east european fellas who train in the gym, these guys spend more time trying to look tough than actual training, and when they speak its a laugh- high pitched squeaky voices!
    For an example of real men, a great programme was on BBC2 last week - Jeremy Clarks THE GREATEST RAID OF ALL, documentry about Brit Commandos launching a mad raid on a heavily defended Nazi port in France in 1942.
    Real men there, not like those fucking posing girlymen and eastern european cowards in the gyms.
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Thumbs up Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Spunk View Post
    I too have seen the skinny posers in the gym, those Celtic tiger yes men, sometimes talking on their mobiles, while running on the threadmill, and they probably wear their girlfriends knickers too !
    Another joke are the east european fellas who train in the gym, these guys spend more time trying to look tough than actual training, and when they speak its a laugh- high pitched squeaky voices!
    For an example of real men, a great programme was on BBC2 last week - Jeremy Clarks THE GREATEST RAID OF ALL, documentry about Brit Commandos launching a mad raid on a heavily defended Nazi port in France in 1942.
    Real men there, not like those fucking posing girlymen and eastern european cowards in the gyms.
    Yes so you could stand in a photo and someone could say this guy is a runner,trained for it, done it.You have done your sit and desrve a push but take a guy who never ran and put him in some silly "everything but the kitchen sink"competition and call him a runner. Doesnt get it done as far as im concerned.Im talking about puking or fainting lifting but hey a puke is a puke and a faint is a faint. You know what i mean. Noone could take a pic of me and stick it up and romotely claim that i run along with my studiness. Pecs ,strength and muscles belong to people that trained hard to get them. Even all the photos are black and white and twisted shots. anyone could look better like that.

    the only maraton i could do is the one that you eat,
    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Thumbs up yep...........................................................................

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Spunk View Post
    Training till puking, yes I have done that, in my time I ran 5 Dublin City Marathons, nothing like that watery puke around the 22 mile mark, and when you get home, its straight to bed (unshowered- just too painfull to wash).
    During my heavy training period, a few years back now, people commented to me about how gaunt I looked, I myself did not think so, but when I look at photographs of my face from back then I am shocked by my sunken cheeks, protruding cheekbones and and generally unhealthy appearance.
    Ironic thing is I was superfit, if I didnt get my daily 16 mile run (at my peak) I was restless- exercise really is addictive.
    In recent years I slowly switched from running to bodybuilding, not weightlifting mind you, just dumbells and barbells, but by fuck the training was hard, training to the point of pain, and then thats where the real training starts, training beyond the point of pain, training the muscles to that unique point of pleasureable pain, training the heart to pump even faster and harder, training untill you are saturated in your own hot sweat- even in deepest cold nights of winter. And then theres the muscle tears, the, the aches and pains of joints, not to mention the diets. yes I have been there, and as the man said- done that.
    Yes I write a lot about my fun times with escorts and other females, and yes its all male physical pleasure, all that horny cum fun, but the other side of the coin is the physical training, the regimented structured training, I have always believed, and still do, that to truly enjoy that male physical pleasure of sex with a female, your body has to understand pain and hardship.
    A favorite tip I gave before is the fact that sex is great immediately after a hard workout, so that in a matter of just a few hours your body experiences both the extremes, first the painfull invigorating workout, then the wonderfull fantastic release of cum against a sexy female.
    My aim at the present times is lean and slim, so exercise thesedays is far less, diet is watched but is not strict.

    Guys should value their ability to do things physical, I learned this early last year, when I broke my left leg in my job, 4 months in dry dock, sitting at home with the leg in plaster gave me a lot of time to think about things I took for granted (physical health). Leg is now 100% repaired, and I am back in action on all fronts.
    Thats my rant over
    Yes .I started swimming when i was 4. I was always very active. Swimming ,powerlifting,ju jitsu. If i couldnt be active id rather be dead. Cant understand it when people sit on their arses all day long.Damn an ex gf of mine used to drive to the shop? The shop was at most a ten minute walk from her house? Crazy stuff.

    I think i will get an elevator installed in my house,to get me from the gnd flr aallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way up to the fst flr,
    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    3,617
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    ahh here lads im i dont do the blackmailing '' just know of it '' and how to do it doesnt mean i actually am taking my experience nationwide
    I like to think there's a sexyfukka in all of us.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Yeah sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    ahh here lads im i dont do the blackmailing '' just know of it '' and how to do it doesnt mean i actually am taking my experience nationwide
    How much did you make Lado?

    The drinks are on the Lado,
    Westside.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    3,617
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Listen here son, i didnt do it as it would be awfully illegal for me to blackmail a poor punter, by the way if youve ever felt really hard done by - by an escort seriously protest outside her location works wonders ive been told - - It is every persons right to protest so dont jump down my throats saying what a piece of shit i am.........
    I like to think there's a sexyfukka in all of us.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •