Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a conscience?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Keltic1 View Post
    Rover, if your conscience didn't prick you, that's when you should worry... not because it does.
    I am a married man, I love my wife dearly and I punt to get what I can't get from her....Yes I leave every time saying it's the last time but then a few days later I'm on here reading the girls profiles, seeing their pics and getting wood thinking of what I'd like to do in the hour I have them for (with their consent of course)....
    It's life in Ireland man - Catholic (and societal) guilt is here to stay...
    That is a very black and white view,surely this country has moved on a bit,surely we still can't be feeling this inner guilt everytime we do something that religon dictates is wrong.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Thankyou debest / Rayden / aml / Keltic1 / Mioux / Nicegirls and last but not least Forrest, appreciated your answers, it tells me that I am not unique, everybody has a conscience of some sort.

Thanks.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

oh nicegirls...

you leave me speechless.
    US propaganda?
    so how many happy prostitutes have you met in Iran lately then? I'd love to hear your first hand knowledge on the subject.
    Prostitution is illegal and the prostitutes are executed. by stoning. thats how they execute people.

DEATH PENALTY: Seven Women Face Stoning in Iran - IPS ipsnews.net

Iran - Facts on Trafficking and Prostitution

Reviews

Any woman that is commited of adultry is stoned in iran,it is not just prostitutes.That is their religon and beliefs i am afraid.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Does anyone here have a conscience about their punting, particularly married men
    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    As for a conscience? What????

Paying a lady for sex is not an unethical thing if you're not attached.
    I couldn't be bothered replying to the rest of your post, I'm to tired.............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

i am afraid has two meaning there.
    it's so terrifying. Stoning also happens in Somalia, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, and Sudan.

and yep every woman who has apparently committed adultery is stoned. the most shocking case i read about was in 2008, when a 13 year old girl was gang raped, reported it, but then because there were more of them than her, and they were 'witnesses', she was the guilty one and stoned in a football stadium filled with nearly a thousand people, with carts full of stones moving through the crowds so everyone could get a handful. she had to be forced in the hole, she was crying and begging. she was taken out at one point when they thought she was dead, a nurse checked, she was still barely alive, so she was put back in and the stoning continued. and this was in 2008.

a good film to watch which will get you all fired up and ready to write a million letters for Amnesty is 'The Stoning of Soraya M'. It's a true story as well, which really shows you how warped their justice system is, and how corrupt.

well sorry for that rant, night folks.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I couldn't be bothered replying to the rest of your post, I'm to tired.............
    Thanks Luther.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Thankyou debest / Rayden / aml / Keltic1 / Mioux / Nicegirls and last but not least Forrest, appreciated your answers, it tells me that I am not unique, everybody has a conscience of some sort.

Thanks.
    You're not alone Rover, I just can't comment as I'm not married so as I'm not in the same boat I don't think it fair of me to comment or judge...........

Let he who is without sin........

Oh wait, according to Nice, there's no stone throwing going on................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

9. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

rover (22-06-10)

Reviews

i dont get why you felt the need to mention the plight of women in Iran tbh rover. Nobody here has punted there (id say) and there is not much any of us can do about it as horrible as it is.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mioux For This Useful Post:

Rayden (22-06-10)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast