Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Why is it??

Blog Entries

Wink Not all women really want a relationship.

I tend to be a bit more male about my relationships. I detest clingy men, nothing will drive me up the wall more than some man wanting to hang around with me. AAARRRGGGG!! I am the GF that is kicking his ass out the door and telling him to go spend some time with the fellas. I really don't need someone about cluttering up my space and cutting up my peace. But I am a totally different kettle of fish. I would be quite happy for the duration of any relationship for my partner to have his own place, the last thing I want is someone moving in with me and I having to share my bathroom with them, which means as soon as they get comfortable they stop flushing the toilet and start leaving undies on the floor, and expecting me to do their laundry! I am not their mother! Which is unfortunately what a lot of men are looking for.

Then in the beginning of the relationship, they are ok with what I do, but as soon as feelings start on their side, I must stop. To which I reply, "So you can give me XXX euros a month?" Mouth drops, and another set of issues arises. Now not only can they not handle my job, they can't handle the fact I earn more that them. FFS! This is why I have a rotating roster of gentlemen I see, none bores me too much, and I am genuinely happy to see them because none are under foot, and they all earn more than me.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:

Aggie (23-06-10), Dirty Harry (23-06-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    I tend to be a bit more male about my relationships. I detest clingy men, nothing will drive me up the wall more than some man wanting to hang around with me. AAARRRGGGG!! I am the GF that is kicking his ass out the door and telling him to go spend some time with the fellas. I really don't need someone about cluttering up my space and cutting up my peace. But I am a totally different kettle of fish. I would be quite happy for the duration of any relationship for my partner to have his own place, the last thing I want is someone moving in with me and I having to share my bathroom with them, which means as soon as they get comfortable they stop flushing the toilet and start leaving undies on the floor, and expecting me to do their laundry! I am not their mother! Which is unfortunately what a lot of men are looking for.

Then in the beginning of the relationship, they are ok with what I do, but as soon as feelings start on their side, I must stop. To which I reply, "So you can give me XXX euros a month?" Mouth drops, and another set of issues arises. Now not only can they not handle my job, they can't handle the fact I earn more that them. FFS! This is why I have a rotating roster of gentlemen I see, none bores me too much, and I am genuinely happy to see them because none are under foot, and they all earn more than me.
    good on you violette no messing with you i suppose your right some of us guys do need a good girl like you to kick us up the arse and what kinda guy would leave his dirty undies for his lady to pick up thats a frying pan on the back of the head straight away you have it all sorted there violette best marry an millionare that likes his night out with the boys and two houses for a brake away from other each lol

I used to see a beautiful black girl there she was standing naked combing her long black hair in the mirror after our sex session & I asked her has she any boyfriend she replied that she was dumped recently by her bf, I asked her how could a man dump such a stunner like her? she replied 'he just got sick of fucking me' she used to leave me her knickers too
    I miss her...

Blog Entries

Hey I am generous, he can even spend the whole weekend out with the lads on the lash. I will even make him scrambled eggs when he comes home, as long as it isn't too early. I need my beauty sleep. If he can manage to wait till about 4 in the afternoon-brilliant. If not, he can quietly go and die in the corner, just don't make too much noise, as I am after all trying to get lay in.

❤❤❤❤

Blog Entries

I will even make him scrambled eggs when he comes home,
    What about bolied eggs Sweetie?

you any good at boiled eggs?
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Cool

Forgot to add, strange phenomena, the less needy and more independent as a woman you are, the first thing a man tries to do is.....make you dependent on him! Now why is that? I would think he would be glad you are self-sufficient and well adjusted and like having him around, but don't really need him around.

❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I used to see a beautiful black girl there she was standing naked combing her long black hair in the mirror after our sex session & I asked her has she any boyfriend she replied that she was dumped recently by her bf, I asked her how could a man dump such a stunner like her? she replied 'he just got sick of fucking me' she used to leave me her knickers too
    I miss her...
    jesus christ how many pairs of knickers do you have EP..... i'd say you could sell them at this stage lol

your a tough girl alrite but u are placing a barrier, I feel u are frightening men away there will come a time when u will more than likely want to settle down have somebody to share your life but maybe your tough exterior will prevent u from doing so...

Blog Entries

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    What about bolied eggs Sweetie?

you any good at boiled eggs?
    Westside.
    Will that be a 4 min soft boiled egg, with buttered soldiers, Westie?

❤❤❤❤

Blog Entries

I know I am a tough cookie, but if the guy can manage to get through my barriers, then he will find himself rewarded. The weak ones run away, which is fine with me. Let's be serious, who wants to be with someone who cannot withstand the storms of life. I mean come on I leave my undies around too. But too many men are still little boys, and I am not interested in that.

❤❤❤❤

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast