Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how long before u became addicted to IE and punting?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Admit Rover Harry and HWM, the real reason ye all stay here is because you would all miss me if ye werent here
    Who's Doozer?

Only messing, we love you.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Oh to be single and have plenty of spare cash, you have it made Harry.
    no i haven't got it made rover i wish i did i'm the type of guy that lives for the here and now but like i said i'm going to try and put it under control.i will probably start wanking more and slip back to more punts again lol we will see how it goes...i have a new lady to meet tomorrow and can't wait

i reckon i have it under control and i am in a relationship so will have to keep it down way. really dont want to fuck that up. anyway i have been thinking and im going to set myself some rules for this, like only have 1/2 appointments a month, dont book long appointments with lots of girls.....any other suggestions lads? would be much appreciated

Reviews

it certainly didnt take me long to get addicted to this site. I must confess that it is the first thing i check on the net.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It took a while to become addicted, the first 6 months were haphazard, maybe once a month.
    When I got into the groove it was at least once a week. I didn't post much on here then because I was too busy visiting ladies.
    Now I'm addicted to reading the threads and posting and only go for the occasional punt.
    As Carlos said in another thread, the pen/keyboard is mightier than the penis.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

addicted is such a strong word to use it so frivolously

Reviews

I only come on here an hour or two before I go to bed and thats on the weekdays. I'm rarely here on weekends.

Addiction awaits.....

best advice.take out a bank loan,if you can get one now and enjoy every minute of it

Reviews

I registered about 6 months ago but only really started posting/using the site about 2 months ago.I have to say i have become addicted and it is usually the first thing i check on the net.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    It took a while to become addicted, the first 6 months were haphazard, maybe once a month.
    When I got into the groove it was at least once a week. I didn't post much on here then because I was too busy visiting ladies.
    Now I'm addicted to reading the threads and posting and only go for the occasional punt.
    As Carlos said in another thread, the pen/keyboard is mightier than the penis.
    Spot on Brother Forrest........now that I've got myself a nice little lady friend and stopped punting, my only sexual addiction is posting endless drivel on here.....my keyboard is saving me a fortune.

To our new friend who started this thread I would say..........."make more use of the digits on your hands and less use of the digit that dangles between your legs".

11. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Mioux (23-06-10)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12