Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to say Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by MILF Hunter View Post
    I am a bad person because my actions hurt others ...

I know this is all my fault, I know I don't deserve to be **** for what I did, I know I don't deserve to be forgiven......I swear I wish I was never born..I feel so horrible.

I now say farewell and just want to wish you all good luck and happiness in your future endeavors...

I will miss you all now and forever!!!!!...especially Tiger, Sniper, Angel, Jimbo and Uncle Chop Chop...You've been a good, kind, and loyal friends to me. I will always treasure our relationship and think on you with fond memories, warm feelings, and a special place in my heart

As your friend, I am perhaps your biggest fan, Poggo.

goodbye

your friend,

Tony Montana
    Ah... I don't believe you are a bad person. I had the opportunity to get to know you in person. I am sorry to hear you hurt somebody but I believe that person will forgive you. I hope you won't leave us, that would be a pity i am thinking of you, kiss Nikky

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

benin (22-06-10), poggo (22-06-10), wanted the best 69 (23-06-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Ah... I don't believe you are a bad person. I had the opportunity to get to know you in person. I am sorry to hear you hurt somebody but I believe that person will forgive you. I hope you won't leave us, that would be a pity i am thinking of you, kiss Nikky
    fair play to you nikky that was very nicely said i do hope milf will stay with us....i'm sure your right that person probably will forgive him it just takes some people longer....depending on what it was he done we all make mistakes human nature... so come on back mate

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

benin (22-06-10), Blond chick NIKKY (22-06-10), poggo (22-06-10), wanted the best 69 (23-06-10)

Reviews

Sorry to hear that you are leaving us and the circumstances pertaining, if you need to go , then make a clean break of it and the best of luck in the near future, you are one of the best, " say hello to my little friend " i hope we hear it again soon but good luck with what ever path you take ..Noah
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

6. Default

dont go...............dont leave me down down down .....
    u will be back....just like me...........

Reviews

Hang on Milf, I'll get my coat and come with you, see you all in a while folks, way too addicted to this place, gotta break the cycle

Reviews

go easy on urself mate. take some rest and return when you feel good. peace!!!

bye bye bye

10. Default

We are our toughest crowds sometimes Hunter.
    A trick I learned during a period of my life that I was coming down on myself too hard ..... think of some-one doing whatever it was to you and how easily you would forgive them.
    We forgive others easier than we forgive ourselves .... go easier on yourself - give yourself a tap on the shoulder and say I forgive you buddy.
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with! X

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhenLoveComesToTown For This Useful Post:

Nicole (25-06-10), poggo (22-06-10)

Reviews

I would like personally to thank everybody who has posted here, I am not nominating myself as anything other than a friend to Hunter and I felt it should be said. All the posts here have been positive and show a great affection for a really decent chap who has shown in his posts and reviews; integrity, humility and humour, he has been a good friend to me and I am sure to others. I hope Hunter you have read this thread and realise how much you are appreciated and how much you would be missed. So bearing that in mind take a break if you need but please please return, if only to buy me that drink you promised me....

Poggo.........
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

luther (22-06-10), wanted the best 69 (23-06-10)

Reviews

Like I said before....Milfy will be back. He loves this place and this place loves him.

But if he doesn't, I;m sure it's for the best and I wish him the best of luck in the future.

Milfy....if you're a bad person, then that makes me a spawn of satan (which would make my 2nd year Irish teacher right.....don't make her right Milfman!!).

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast