Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Time to say Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    ok, logic says CIM,
    what in the name of god is this about...is milfie ok?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

ok
    spit it out, what is it you are getting at???????????????????????/

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    what in the name of god is this about...is milfie ok?
    benin
    your guess is as good as mine????????????????

4. Default

I can only repeat all that has been said already, and then think of some way to console you my virtual fiancee,
    take a break hun, that is all you need to do.
    Though we have not met in person our virtual friendship tells me you are a caring, generous person , of course some
    times are rough, and you know that I am in a position to say that to you.
    You of all people know what I have gone through and it was with your help and friendship.

I do hope you are ok and will wait for a sign that you are , we have so many more cooking lessons to do xxx

xxx
    Milfminx
    Good Girls go to Heaven......................... Bad Girls go Everywhere

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Milfminx For This Useful Post:

benin (24-06-10), poggo (23-06-10), wanted the best 69 (23-06-10)

It's always sad to see a top class poster like MILF Hunter going and especially so suddenly like this. I hope he comes back or at least let's us know he's okay and more about what's going on.

Maybe he just needs a bit of a break, maybe he's going through a bad time at the moment. Hopefully he eventually gets back to answering pms and texts, I'm sure he will, and I really hope that he comes back to E-I again.

I'm sure we'll hear from Milfie again sooner or later. Like thehighwayman said, maybe once in a while it's needed to take a break from the site.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 23-06-10 at 18:19.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nicegirlsarenice For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (23-06-10), Milfminx (24-06-10), poggo (23-06-10), wanted the best 69 (23-06-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

He sent me a pm today saying he was leaving the scene for good. He mentioned he was leaving his last review as well. I don't know if he pm'd anyone else but I said I'd let people know in case.
    I think we should leave him be now. He's made a decision and he's sticking with it for now. I still think he'll be back eventually, but if not......all the best mate.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    He sent me a pm today saying he was leaving the scene for good. He mentioned he was leaving his last review as well. I don't know if he pm'd anyone else but I said I'd let people know in case.
    I think we should leave him be now. He's made a decision and he's sticking with it for now. I still think he'll be back eventually, but if not......all the best mate.
    Hear,hear i did not know him that well but he sent me a pm as well.It really says a lot about the guy.I hope he does come back but if he does not i hope whatever problems he is facing that he will be able to get through them,good luck mate.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by MILF Hunter View Post
    I am a bad person because my actions hurt others ...

I know this is all my fault, I know I don't deserve to be **** for what I did, I know I don't deserve to be forgiven......I swear I wish I was never born..I feel so horrible.

I now say farewell and just want to wish you all good luck and happiness in your future endeavors...

I will miss you all now and forever!!!!!...especially Tiger, Sniper, Angel, Jimbo and Uncle Chop Chop...You've been a good, kind, and loyal friends to me. I will always treasure our relationship and think on you with fond memories, warm feelings, and a special place in my heart

As your friend, I am perhaps your biggest fan, Poggo.

goodbye

your friend,

Tony Montana
    Yes it is all your fault, and you should hang your head in shame for what you did.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lcilis26 View Post
    Yes it is all your fault, and you should hang your head in shame for what you did.
    ??????????

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast