Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking At E-I in Internet Cafes

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    I can see it now

Iish Times June 27th page 14

Violent Incident in City Internet Cafe.

A Limerickman, John Smith, no fixed abode, was arrested in a quayside Internet Cafe yesterday for causing affray. He was allegedly accessing a site devoted to prostitution when he made a personal phonecall which could be overheard by fellow cafe users. The subject of the conversation is believed to have included extremely detailed references of a sexual nature. It is not yet understood if Mr Smith wished to have said actions peformed on him or to perform them on another unknown person.

The cafe is around the corner from Ruhama and three of its staff member who happened to be having tea and scones in the cafe at the time Onora Dillon-Wittingstall (72), Constance Olembe (64) and Sr Mary Bridget Murphy (90) immediately challenged Mr Smith.

Mr Smith told the three ladies to 'F##K Off or else' and allegedly aimed a series of wild kicks and punches in their direction saying ' I know judo and karate I do, dont mess with me you bit##es !'

Police arrived promptly and it required 15 minutes and 8 police to arrest the man.
    Throughout the 15 minutes the man screamed at the top of his voice ' DONT MESS WITH THE MOUSEY !!'

A hearing will be held tomorow morning.
    brilliant, first i thought you just made it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauli View Post
    brilliant, first i thought you just made it up.
    I did make it up........

its how the papers will report on mouseys ventures next week

Reviews

I know judo and karate Horan, don't mess with THE MOUSEY YOU BITCH!!!!!

Reviews

I agree with Highway that it's always better to have a few other tabs going in case someone walks past when you are looking at E-I. I tend to go for something of a religious or sacred nature.

Here's my fall back option in case any children or ladies (or members of Ruhama) should be in my vacinity:

Horny Nuns - Bing Images

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default trusted reviewer??

And will you fulfill your obligation as trusted reviewer and actually write one?? As someone who had to apply for the post your very shy on using your badge,just wondering why you bothered seeking the title?
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

I punt a handful of times in a year, so my reviews are very few and far between. Also, I didn't apply for the badge - I was awarded one the first time they were handed out.

Happy now?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

No offence meant ,just curious after I noticed trusted reviewer alongside 3 reviews,I myself dont always write reviews
    a thousand kisses deep..

All talk and no action!!!

Reviews

I personally go months between punts. I'm mad jealous of those rich bastards at the top of the leaderboard with hundreds of 'em.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    I know judo and karate Horan,
    Whats their surnames?
    Westside.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast