Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What do you think is fair?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    You don't do shit like that; if you go to a restrraurant and only eat half the meal, you couldn't ask to pay just half the bill
    I don't know whether that reply is for me, but just in case it was, I did pay both of them for the hour, gave them a smile and as I said earlier, went outside and cried.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    What's this about? I don't know anything about a Samson1 account there Luther.

Well it was more that I had been protesting to the point of where I would get temporarily banned.
    Nice to see ya baby, wellcome back!

Blog Entries

Nothing personal, I'm just expressing my feelings about the matter.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Nothing personal, I'm just expressing my feelings about the matter.
    If you read my earlier post around the 5th or 6th on on this thread, you would see that I absolutely agreed with you. When I said I went outside and cried, what I meant was that I cursed myself to death for not being ablle to rise to the occasion for a second time, it's either my age or the whiskey. But bargaining for half an hour didn't even enter into the equation, I just paid for the hour and I was nearly going to give them a tip.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    We thought about it too and after reading your thread today we had to laugh. We both had clients for 1 hour today and both of them independently left after 30 mins. It happens quite often and sometimes it's a really pity as we are loosing money and time as some other clients wanted to come and we had to refuse them. We always give money back in this situations. It depence, how long the client stays, if 30 mins then he gets half back, if more then 30 mins, he gets 1/3 back as we charge 45mins. The clients don't realize we are loosing money this way, but that's a risk of this work... tho...
    Not being a smart arse but there are 4 quarters in 60minutes,"if more than 30mins,he gets 1/3 back as we charge 45mins"surely 45mins is 3/4,therefore 1/4 should be the refund you give and not 1/3.Your seem to be doing yourself there abit.

Hi Jessica! I am shocked that anyone would want to leave when their hour is up! never mind after half an hour with you! Fuck them... Show them the pointy part of your boots! Right where the sun dont shine.. lol They dont deserve your time if they are so cheap!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    What's this about? I don't know anything about a Samson1 account there Luther.

Well it was more that I had been protesting to the point of where I would get temporarily banned.
    I think a stronger protest is needed NICE......only way they'll learn.....

Reviews

You ladies are stars for even being nice enough to offer refunds, but it's really completely un-necessary, and wrong of the guy to ask in the first place. Your time is your time, and no one has a right to mess you about in this regard, and we all already know you ladies get messed around enough by time-wasters that book and no-show anyway.

We'd had a thread very recently where this same issue was discussed, and I'd say it might be best to deal with it on a case-by-case basis. If you feel the guy is sincere or is a regular client that has to leave early for some reason, it can be your place to offer a partial refund, but ONLY IF YOU CHOOSE TO, not if a guy asks! And the amount, if any, should also be decided by you.

The ONLY cases that I would ever advise giving a refund was mentioned here earlier, in the case where a guy might get out of line about it, or get angry or threatening. if you think this is a possibility, then (and ONLY then) might it be advisable to give a refund, to avoid a potential situation, and get him out of there ASAP. And of course if this happens, blacklist them right away.

None of you ladies are EVER obligated to give refunds once money has changed hands, and as I said, you're stars to even be nice enough to offer it. But no punter should EVER walk in and hand you money and expect to get any of it back because he's suddenly decided to reduce the amount of time he's booked for!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (23-06-10)

Default 1 hour my arse.

charge em twice the price if they want to finish after half an hour - what the hell are these guys trying to prove - sex is a ten minute thing for chrissake - all this bluster and foreplay only confuses the issue - for goodness sake a slow cummer wouldnt have lasted any length in the stone age - an old sabre tooth tiger would have had him for brekkies - all this bollox about sex lasting hours is aload of horses ass-

i mean who da fuck wanks for more than 5 minutes ?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456