Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: World cup

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default World cup

    We should really be at the world if the likes of england cannot beat the algerians.7 million? for what exactly.I have been watching football for a long time and have never seen them play so poorly.Even we could beat algeria...for fecks sake,we could have gone far in my opinon..
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    If we weren't beaten fair and square by France I'm sure we would

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    We should really be at the world if the likes of england cannot beat the algerians.7 million? for what exactly.I have been watching football for a long time and have never seen them play so poorly.Even we could beat algeria...for fecks sake,we could have gone far in my opinon..
    Like I said, 'England isn't going to make it to semi, semi finals'.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    If we weren't beaten fair and square by France I'm sure we would
    lol You're a big fat shit stirrer Anon! ;-P

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    It's a big mistake playing Heskey. he should have started with either Defoe or Crouch. Argentina or Brazil would hammer England the way their playing right now.

    I was wondering watching it why are Gerrard, Lampard and Rooney world class players at premiership/champions league level and in internationals their average and inconsistent. What is the answer is international football at ahigher level. I don't think so. They remind me of the French they don't want to be there.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Like I said, 'England isn't going to make it to semi, semi finals'.
    Judging by tonight they won't make it out of the group..
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    It's a big mistake playing Heskey. he should have started with either Defoe or Crouch. Argentina or Brazil would hammer England the way their playing right now.

    I was wondering watching it why are Gerrard, Lampard and Rooney world class players at premiership/champions league level and in internationals their average and inconsistent. What is the answer is international football at ahigher level. I don't think so. They remind me of the French they don't want to be there.
    You are right they don't want to be there,heskey i can't understand his appeal does'nt to it at either club nor country level.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cork City - Please get fucked off you bastard
    Posts
    938
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    they should have oplayed Joe Cole, dropped Heskey, and played Rooney up front on his own. Heskey shouldnt even be in the squad

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    I agree with Joe Cole and every pundits saying the same. Did you all see Rooney att he end cursing at the reporters. The press are going to give Rooney and Capello a hiding now. Maybe Mr Mourinho will be watching with interest and see if all the supporters turn against him.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    To be fair rooney was giving out about the english fans booing the team but after his performance they had every right to.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •