Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mexico

Reviews

Default Mexico

Well done Mexico much the better team i would say every irish football fan will be happy tonight.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spur For This Useful Post:

RicFlair (17-06-10), Sporting Lesbian (17-06-10)

Reviews

Indeed - couldn't happen to a nicer team.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Reviews

Simply awful from the french,no pride nor passion from them in the last two games.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

I dont think there's anyone who believes that France has a right to be in the World Cup.

As the saying goes 'What goes round, comes round'. There was that questionable handball in their 1st match which was duely ignored & now, beaten in their 2nd game. Roll on their 3rd game!

Sandy of Newcastle x

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

RicFlair (17-06-10), Sporting Lesbian (17-06-10)

Sandy that not a nice thing to said to the French team.
    The Fifa could have decided another game between Ireland/France but they did not and prefer france to go to the world cup (for financial motive) nothing else.

I am sad, because of the Our team, our stupid manager, and now we are paying
    a sad night for me, and a happy night for Irish

Thumbs up

A team of cheats with no pride for their country and a manager who doesnt seem to give a feck, put in the world cup instead of a team who love playing for their country and would get a heroes reception regardless of where they finished. Ireland and our fans would have lit up South Africa, great work by FIFA once again

Bye bye then France

Reviews

Its kinda ironic that seeing as we were robbed of our chance of going to South Africa, that it is indeed a team that plays in green that all has but decided the fate of les bleus.....happy days!

Blog Entries

Default A q

Quote Originally Posted by sasha eve View Post
    Sandy that not a nice thing to said to the French team.
    The Fifa could have decided another game between Ireland/France but they did not and prefer france to go to the world cup (for financial motive) nothing else.

I am sad, because of the Our team, our stupid manager, and now we are paying
    a sad night for me, and a happy night for Irish
    did you have that same sadness when France screwed Ireland in the qualifers?

doubt it,
    Westside.

Reviews

don't know about anyone else but i think this world cup has been a let down so far. just can't wait til the domestic football is back.

Reviews

It's obvious the players didn't want to be there. Why on earth didn't they get rid of that dope Domenech. He would be ideal for Liverpool.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast