Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Galvin a disgrace

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Angry Galvin a disgrace

    Kerry Gaelic footballer Paul Galvin is banned again 8 weeks this time for trying to stick a finger down a mans throat or something similar after being just 10 minutes on the pitch this lowlife should never be left play never, time & again we hear the same thing like the Kerry ape who comes on to say on the news Galvin 'regrets' the incident make an example of his sort & ban this downright tramp for Life...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    He is a thug simple as that and then you hear the kerry camp complain about the sunday game showing the incident.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    A teacher and role model???

    A disgrace........

    I know he's not a prefessional paid sports person, but that's no excuse...........
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Paul Galvin...................................



    ..................a fucking legend!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Surprise surprise, im living in Killarney where Galvin works as a teacher and im by no means defending him in any way 'cos he has an appalling track record and deservedly so but he is actually a really nice guy off the pitch and when you meet him out and about, you couldnt meet a more friendly, down to earth guy, but he definitely has a sinister split personality when he enters the playing field, he really gets in the zone and doesnt not where to draw the line

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Surprise surprise, im living in Killarney where Galvin works as a teacher and im by no means defending him in any way 'cos he has an appalling track record and deservedly so but he is actually a really nice guy off the pitch and when you meet him out and about, you couldnt meet a more friendly, down to earth guy, but he definitely has a sinister split personality when he enters the playing field, he really gets in the zone and doesnt not where to draw the line
    I've just read these replies :Galvin a teacher? I didn't know I'm not often short of a word but this time I am simply speechless..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Yeah he's a secondary school teacher in Killarney, beggars belief doesnt it?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Yeah he's a secondary school teacher in Killarney, beggars belief doesnt it?
    Was a bit shocked with this too. Galvin may be a lovely man but he has huge anger issues and given the fact he seems incapable of controlling his temper on the field I'd be amazed if he can keep it in check in a classroom full of teenagers.

    Seems to me this is proof if ever needed that county players get preferential treatment when it comes to the job market. It's bad enough the majority of teachers have to pretend to be good Catholics to teach in the majority of our schools. The corruption on this island would make you sick.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    on or off the pitch the anger is part of him, only on the pitch does get a chance to vent it,

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Funny you should mention this.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter_Parker View Post
    Was a bit shocked with this too. Galvin may be a lovely man but he has huge anger issues and given the fact he seems incapable of controlling his temper on the field I'd be amazed if he can keep it in check in a classroom full of teenagers.

    Seems to me this is proof if ever needed that county players get preferential treatment when it comes to the job market. It's bad enough the majority of teachers have to pretend to be good Catholics to teach in the majority of our schools. The corruption on this island would make you sick.
    Not too long ago, Galvin was accused of throwing a blackboard duster at the head of a student in his class! Whether he was provoked or not, this was a serious judgement of error

    School quiet on Galvin duster incident | Irish Examiner

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •