Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: post op or female

  1. #1

    Default post op or female

    When does a post op ts stop being a post op ts escort and become a female escort. There have been one or two in the past who advertised both at the same time. There is a post op in the female section now. Its not a warning as such but a question. What will happen to such a person if a guy realises hes been had. It seems like a mistake to advertise this way. Before you ask Im not naming her. If the site is okay with this then guys will have to take their chances she will also be putting herself at unneccessary risk.

  2. #2

    Default

    guess you have to look for an adams apple

  3. #3

    Default

    hi alterogo31, there is ts escort adverstising herself as a female in an other site, she is in dublin at the moment, she had a posiitve review too, the poor (or lucky ) man who met her propably had no idea...if only he know what she has giving him was not real thing...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    112, Ocean Avenue, Long Island, NY, USA.
    Posts
    1,596
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lookdoesit3 View Post
    hi alterogo31, there is ts escort adverstising herself as a female in an other site, she is in dublin at the moment, she had a posiitve review too, the poor (or lucky ) man who met her propably had no idea...if only he know what she has giving him was not real thing...
    could you please pm me the link when you get a chance

    cheers mate

    Who do I trust? I trust me!


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Had a date with an escort recently where i felt i was missing something.Walking home from the encounter i tried to put it together.It wasnt that the room was dimly lit with candles,or that her striptease was arkward[god bless her she could just have no rythmn]it wasnt because she had false boobs thats pretty common nowadays,it could be because she had large hands but then the penny dropped has i rubbed my burning cheek,she was a very aggressive kisser which left me with the hint of beard rash.......i just had sex with a post op TV....
    a thousand kisses deep..

  6. #6

    Default

    hi milf hunter
    pm sent to you

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to lookdoesit3 For This Useful Post:

    MILF Hunter (16-06-10)

  8. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dublin Airport
    Posts
    397
    Blog Entries
    25

    Default

    Personally, I think it's wrong, and dangerous, for a post op TS to pass themselves off as female. No matter how much they see themselves as female, they should appreciate that others don't see them as female. I've always thought there are enough men happy with a post op TS encounter, not to have to rope in some unsuspecting man. A really homophobic man would not take kindly to that kind of deception. In his mind, he is about to, or has just shagged another man.

    xxx

    Pru
    Guaranteed A Levels With Sexy Mature Ebony
    An A Level Master-class Service with no BS excuses on size and no extra charging.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lookdoesit3 View Post
    hi milf hunter
    pm sent to you
    hi --- would you please pm this link to me please

    thanks in advance

  10. #9

    Default

    hi ksteve
    pm sent to you...enjoy if u like her

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonypru38F View Post
    Personally, I think it's wrong, and dangerous, for a post op TS to pass themselves off as female. No matter how much they see themselves as female, they should appreciate that others don't see them as female. I've always thought there are enough men happy with a post op TS encounter, not to have to rope in some unsuspecting man. A really homophobic man would not take kindly to that kind of deception. In his mind, he is about to, or has just shagged another man.

    xxx

    Pru
    I'm with you on this one Pru. Frankly, I dont know much about the subject and would like to be properly informed as to how a punter can identify a post-op [ as quickly as poss ! ] I have nothing against these escorts but I just dont want to book one myself and it should be my clear choice.




    Quote Originally Posted by lookdoesit3 View Post
    hi ksteve
    pm sent to you...enjoy if u like her
    thank you -- I needed to know to outrule this escort. To be fair this escort advertises as a post-op here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •