Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Usa! Usa! Usa!

england will be lucky to finish top if not then they could b meetin germany, either way they wont make it any farther

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    I'll take your word for it babe, see you back here in a few weeks to see exactly how magical he works
    You better pray there's no Soccer fans In New Orleans especially ones who have a grudge towards the English about that oil spill They wont be praying to Papa Legba it will be Chango for utter distruction
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 13-06-10 at 11:03.

I was so happy with the rersult last night. I got really wasted after the match.

USA played OK. We could of done much better but to get the draw was great. It was a very soft goal from Dempsey but it did the job. I was told in the pub that the English Goalie Green is now the new Southgate? I'm not sure what that means? I felt sorry for the guy though. Its probably the end of his carear.

I was surprised how everyone had written us off? Like we have a good team and we're managed well so we had a chance with England.

I'm nursing a hang-over and watching Algeria vs Slovenia. I think USA and England will beat these teams. They don't look. good at all. Although Algeria is playing better.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123