Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Much demand for duos with the recession on???

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I've never experienced a duo session, mainly because of money I suppose, but it is an ambition of mine, I'm sure that it would be a very horny experience and having two girls should be absolutely fantastic, two arses to sit on your face, Yabba Dabba Do!

(Don't know if I'll keep Rooney as my avatar, he's such an ugly looking fucker, and I'm such a hunk).
    you would be well able for it rover i'm sure

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    you would be well able for it rover i'm sure
    I'd love three, could get up to all sorts of mischief, just try not to cum too quick, although that can take me long enough with one.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

I'd love three, could get up to all sorts of mischief, just try not to cum too quick, although that can take me long enough with one.
    i don't know about that you are better cumming quick recover then go again for longer don't you think

Reviews

I've never experienced a duo session, mainly because of money I suppose, but it is an ambition of mine, I'm sure that it would be a very horny experience and having two girls should be absolutely fantastic, two arses to sit on your face, Yabba Dabba Do!

(Don't know if I'll keep Rooney as my avatar, he's such an ugly looking fucker, and I'm such a hunk).
    I had a duo appointment on one occasion and it was very enjoyable.Hope to have another one in the near future.

By the way if last nights performance is anything to go by your avatar is as close as any England player will get to lifting the World Cup.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    I had a duo appointment on one occasion and it was very enjoyable.Hope to have another one in the near future.

By the way if last nights performance is anything to go by your avatar is as close as any England player will get to lifting the World Cup.
    He'd disagree with you.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12