Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Walk outs: Refund or not???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Walk outs: Refund or not???

If a client makes an appointment, shows up, has a shower then decides not to go ahead wtf should be done??
    Is it proper etequitte to offer a refund in full??
    I thought perhaps it would be like ordering dinner in a restaurant then changing your mind, in this case you would still be charged full whack???
    Please let me know what yer views on this are as it was an awkward position to be put in and I am out of pocket as a result.
    The infamous and unique Irish Soairsa lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Soairsa View Post
    If a client makes an appointment, shows up, has a shower then decides not to go ahead wtf should be done??
    Is it proper etequitte to offer a refund in full??
    I thought perhaps it would be like ordering dinner in a restaurant then changing your mind, in this case you would still be charged full whack???
    Please let me know what yer views on this are as it was an awkward position to be put in and I am out of pocket as a result.
    You charge for time so therefore every minute of your time has a value. The ammount of time he is there he should be charged. Divide 30 mins by 150 or whatever your charging and an hour by 200 or whatever ,add the two together ,divide it by two and you have the avergae cost per min. then multiply this by how many mins he was there.

simple enough,
    Westside.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Irish Soairsa (11-06-10)

Reviews

Something would have to be seriously out of whack for the client to leg it after the shower!

5. Default

he just got spooked was very nervous
    The infamous and unique Irish Soairsa lol

Reviews

Ah, rookie punter blues.

..... so when does it get any easier?

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Something would have to be seriously out of whack for the client to leg it after the shower!
    Believe it or not but there are guys who carry on like this deliberately, first we had the look and go now we have the wash n go
    For those tempted to engage in this hobby at elle's abode be warned you will be cheaper at the local pool

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Elle View Post
    Believe it or not but there are guys who carry on like this deliberately, first we had the look and go now we have the wash n go
    For those tempted to engage in this hobby at elle's abode be warned you will be cheaper at the local pool
    Pah, your legs are only two foot long - anyone who wants to get away from you just has to walk briskly, yeh durty wee Jock minx

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Pah, your legs are only two foot long
    Oh were talking sizes now are we mousey ?????????????? ...

Reviews

If the guy wants to bolt after going to the trouble of having a shower in situ, then I don't think he can demand a refund, but it's probably good PR to give back 50% - ladies choice though in my opinion.

If the guy wants to leave after paying because the lady does not provide the services offered that's another matter.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    You charge for time so therefore every minute of your time has a value. The ammount of time he is there he should be charged. Divide 30 mins by 150 or whatever your charging and an hour by 200 or whatever ,add the two together ,divide it by two and you have the avergae cost per min. then multiply this by how many mins he was there.

simple enough,
    Westside.
    yes and if that fails you can use the theorem of pythagoras ...ffs the girl want advice not a maths grind....the door is open for a grind pun....
    i would give a partial refund ..its not your fault he was spooked but keep 50 quid or 100...dont go taking the calculator out

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast