Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why????????????

Reviews

Ditto, I see that home button to the left of Forum, has it always been there? for some reason I keep hitting it thinking it was the forum button and I get that nasty message.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Ditto, I see that home button to the left of Forum, has it always been there? for some reason I keep hitting it thinking it was the forum button and I get that nasty message.
    Yep Rover, somebody thought it would be a great idea to stick in a Home button and fecked up everybodies privileges

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Yep Rover, somebody thought it would be a great idea to stick in a Home button and fecked up everybodies privileges
    What actually happened is we turned on the CMS feature (which added "Home" button) as we wanted to start using some CMS features and we are trying out a new style (but only as a secondary style so nothing should change unless you select to use new style) and somehow this has created a permissions error for at least several people. Not sure why that is.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Pay back time.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

just wondering, is E-I on beta mode?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12