Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The End of Awards...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Because it has never been used much, we have decided to get rid of the Awards feature on this message board. All these features can slow the boards down, so we decided to get rid of this one as it isn't used much.

You can all start screaming blue murder now and telling me how you feel naked without an award etc!

Pat x
    Wish you would stop medaling with things, I suppose the only a ward I'll get next is in the Mater.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

No complaints from me. I don't really think they'll be missed.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

What about the mood feature does that slow the site down too. If so you can throw it overboard too.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    What about the mood feature does that slow the site down too. If so you can throw it overboard too.
    God yeah - does this really add much? IMO = no.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Default Thats the last time

That i stimulate the E-I community i'll tell ya, you's can all go scub each others back in the showers from now on and hope to fcuk you dinnae drop the soap

Elle x

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Elle View Post
    That i stimulate the E-I community i'll tell ya, you's can all go scub each others back in the showers from now on and hope to fcuk you dinnae drop the soap

Elle x
    I'll scrub your back anytime Elle and pray that you drop the soap so I can go down and pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I'll scrub your back anytime Elle and pray that you drop the soap so I can go down and pick it up.
    I was going to reply with something kinky and downright hard-on material but alas.........no badge = no hard-ons

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Elle View Post
    I was going to reply with something kinky and downright hard-on material but alas.........no badge = no hard-ons
    I'm deeply grateful that you didn't.

Reviews

Shhhhh--

sh!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12