Thread: reviews by estate agents

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default reviews by estate agents

Why do some of us bother to write reviews?
    1,happy times she looks like jessica alba and you have a great time,2 bad times you book jessica alba but you are greeted by her less fortunate sister gertie,then some people which has become a trend write a review for FECKED IF i KNOW.They usual start with description of location,enterance gate mentioning the buttons on the gate ,the hallway into the apt ,the apt itself spacious or not ,the shower facilities the candles in said apt and finish the review with"what went on between jessica and i will remain private"....Huh?.
    Now I didnt log on to EI,lookup Jessica's profile with a view to rent her apt.I can only surmise that in the current economic climate that these reviews have been written by idle estate agents keeping their had in at writing property blurbs.Come on guys at least give us a description of Jessica.
    On meeting Jessica,she is a beautiful woman sturdy foundation with a ornate well kept garden to the front and a spacious rear suitable for parking,the waist has a petite belly button which is a lovely feature,on the first floor there are two large sized bosoms with round symmetrical nipples .The atmosphere is warm and inviting but will turn cold if one dosent use insulation provided.
    Available to view 24/7..rent 120
    a thousand kisses deep..

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

fiatpunter (11-06-10), Forrest (07-05-11), johnmurphy (10-06-10)