Thread: RTE's Crimeline

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My philosophy is that doing something good is always good, forget about trying to get clever and analyse long-term things that might never happen. If you're doing as you suggest it's like giving in.

What you're suggesting is a kind of supposedly "good" corruption, that you would appease these headshop bastards and their drugs to try to hit the drug dealers, but I don't believe it works like that.

It's appeasing one thing for some alleged other reason, that can get this really messed up in the long-term. The headshops should have been closed either way.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    My philosophy is that doing something good is always good, forget about trying to get clever and analyse long-term things that might never happen. If you're doing as you suggest it's like giving in.

What you're suggesting is a kind of supposedly "good" corruption, that you would appease these headshop bastards and their drugs to try to hit the drug dealers, but I don't believe it works like that.

It's appeasing one thing for some alleged other reason, that can get this really messed up in the long-term. The headshops should have been closed either way.
    You too are misinformed. The misuse of drugs act 1971, has failed every day of its existance, because
    everyone who wants drugs can get them. The issue is, how can we reduce any harm and prevent
    the criminal element from organising/profiting from this inevitable, worldwide situation.