About a fortnight ago, I was watching crimeline and became shocked and horrified.
They revealed CCTV footage from a headshop 'fire'. It showed two masked individuals enter the shop,
force staff and customers into the back of the shop (this particular shop had no fire exit through the back).
They then proceded to pour petrol all over the shop and then ignited it before exiting the shop.
Thankfully, the brave victims were able to run through the flames to safety, however at least one recieved some burns.

OK, who did'nt/does'nt like these shops? Who were the masked individuals? Concerned parents? Frustrated Gardai?
I suggest they were hired arsonists/social filth working for traditional/future drug providers.

So now, the visible fact of drug popularity has been some what thwarted-most of the shops are
closed since the ban. But what is going on underground now and by whom? Personally, I enjoy Cannabis,
but even if you've never used drugs or hate all of them (including two of the worst- alcohol and tobacco)
you must realise that the mis-informed Gardai and government have empowered/ played into the hands of the
most dangerous people.