Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone fishing here??need some advice

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    hi guys,

i have an odd question, im looking for a lake or river where i can catch PIKE!!!
    im looking around the web for ages but i often see even in forums that none sharing infos like this, cause in the past mainly polish guys stolen way to many pikes, /sorry i didnt want to hurt anyone/and websites arent updated for a while.....
    actually i kinda like fishing and touring....but the main reason is: had a deal with some friends and if i "win" the challange ill get an iphone from them so please help me im desperate for an iphone, and if i catch anything i post a pic
    If you want an iphone bad enough to go outside Leinster I can tell you where to poach a pike or three

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    If you want an iphone bad enough to go outside Leinster I can tell you where to poach a pike or three
    Please, im dying for one....and bday coming soon /nice present for me/ so maybe i can make the deal during the upcoming weekend
    Good bye Ireland!

Live bait is best for Pike --- a baby duckling or a frog strapped onto a large treble-hook.--works every time .

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    Please, im dying for one....and bday coming soon /nice present for me/ so maybe i can make the deal during the upcoming weekend
    I poach to order babe... That Iphone is in the bag...

"Want a Pike?... There's an app for that"

Quote Originally Posted by desperate dan View Post
    Live bait is best for Pike --- a baby duckling or a frog strapped onto a large treble-hook.--works every time .

baby duckling....
    Good bye Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I poach to order babe... That Iphone is in the bag...

"Want a Pike?... There's an app for that"
    haha thanks for your help,much appreciated....
    Good bye Ireland!

Default i do abit in lough Derg,

last year i caught 4 pike in lough derg and during a mayfly weekend a mate caught a 7pound pike if you want exact location please feel free to pm me . hope it helps .

There are fishing competitions along the canal in Leixlip. Big pike in there from what I heard
    Veni vidi vici

a lot of pike fishing still in the west..i caught a 20lbs pike with a dead bait last year...and i caught the flu the same day....

Reviews

Stella,

Google fisheries board - south western site lists pike angling lakes - happy hunting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast