View Poll Results: Bugchasing urban myth or reality?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • urban myth

5 33.33%
  • reality

10 66.67%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugchasing urban myth or reality

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylord View Post
    Thread moved as I feel that it should be in general chat rather than just being a sexual orientated poll. I hope all agree?

GL
    Actually I don't agree. You have seen the threads about bareback sex, this is even more serious. Also the the bugchain effect i.e infect as you go etc. mindset is sick. It is illegal and I don't think it shoud be part of any thread on any site.

Reviews

this is sick

I've seen the damage that AIDS can do to a person first hand but I am still not surprised that people get up to this. Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to human behavior.

You are entitled to your opinion MrFussy but let me assure you the thread itself is perfectly legal.( in my humble opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    Actually I don't agree. You have seen the threads about bareback sex, this is even more serious. Also the the bugchain effect i.e infect as you go etc. mindset is sick. It is illegal and I don't think it shoud be part of any thread on any site.
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
    Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
    16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

Reviews

I appreciate your humble opinion...I think it is a sick, immoral and illegal thread....still, you think it's ok so I must be mistaken. Guess it's ok then, think I'll just suggest asking for an unprotected sex act here that may or may not lead to HIV issues...or at least have a poll about it

Reviews

what about the street prostitution sub forum on this very site? Plus all kinds of other topics have been discussed here.

Explain youself MrFussy as to what part of the thread you suggest is illegal?I agree the act itself is "sick" and "immoral" but the thread being illegal..are you having a giraffe?

I appreciate your humble opinion...I think it is a sick, immoral and illegal thread....still, you think it's ok so I must be mistaken. Guess it's ok then, think I'll just suggest asking for an unprotected sex act here that may or may not lead to HIV issues...or at least have a poll about it
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

Reviews

Actually QB...let's leave the legal piece out...................I'll continue with sick and immoral...glad you agree. I am just disappointed in your attitude that it's ok for a sick and immoral thread to be posted...There's a Moderator comment whenever you want to make any general comment on here...but hey...I've found the loophole...post a sick and immoral thread poll about HIV and no Mod post. What poll next...Is Child Molesting ok in certain circumstances? Ever see anyone die from HIV QUEEN

lol.

MrFussy is now making me laugh like the old Anna23 use to. - but like I stated Anna23 recently has been much better and one of the best and most interesting/intelligent posters on this site.

Can you inform me where on any of the above posts that anyone has said that this is okay to perform or not immoral?Have you maybe had a few too many tonight?

Actually QB...let's leave the legal piece out...................I'll continue with sick and immoral...glad you agree. I am just disappointed in your attitude that it's ok for a sick and immoral thread to be posted...There's a Moderator comment whenever you want to make any general comment on here...but hey...I've found the loophole...post a sick and immoral thread poll about HIV and no Mod post. What poll next...Is Child Molesting ok in certain circumstances? Ever see anyone die from HIV QUEEN

11. The Following User Says Thank You to QueenBee For This Useful Post:

Rayden (09-06-10)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast