Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: iphones........

Reviews

Phones are updated that often now a loaf of bread has a longer shelf life!!!
    It's virtually impossible to keep up to date with what the latest phone is and to be honest there's not much in them now. They nearly all do the same things.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Best iPhone app out there, the spirit hack

http://spiritjb.com/win
    Bolix...downloaded it on my VERY slow connection....ran it only to be told my 3G isnt supported. Now im so curious to what it is. ANON!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    By the way Luther I tried that screen grap thingy and it does nothing for me. Anyhow - what use would you put a screen grab to.
    It did nothing for you or it didn't work???

It can be handy for taking screen shots of web pages or pics on the net. You can save them as a pic and go back and review them without needing to go online again.............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Comic touch is also a fun app for adding comments, speech or thought bubbles to pics..........

There's a lite version for free..............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Bolix...downloaded it on my VERY slow connection....ran it only to be told my 3G isnt supported. Now im so curious to what it is. ANON!!!!
    Have a read buddy

Jailbreak iPhone 3GS 3.1.3 with Spirit Untethered | Redmond Pie

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    It did nothing for you or it didn't work???

It can be handy for taking screen shots of web pages or pics on the net. You can save them as a pic and go back and review them without needing to go online again.............
    Sorted ... got that working... Heres a litTle something for you:

Top iPhone Applications - TIME

Reviews

Ah interesting stuff.... I suppose the main reason to Jailbreak me phone is to get the video cababilities on the latest software...or is there more I should look for. Bear in mind Ill prob get the 4G when it comes out.

Reviews

No mate the 3Gs is the fourth incarnation of the iphone..There was a 2G, a 3G no wifi, then 3G with wifi then 3gs or was it no G
    Well yes and no. There was as you correctly allude to an iPhone without wifi, but it was only sold in Asia, so not sure it does qualify. Thee has been 3 incarnations really sold in Europe to date. The original iPhone, the iPhone 3G and the 3GS. This new iPhone, will be the 4th incarnation.
    Last edited by corkpunter; 09-06-10 at 00:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    I have an iPhone and it's in a drawer, I find it pointless.

I know one thing though, you're all being taken for a ride. Apple will continue to drip-feed their technology every year to keep you buying the iPhone over and over by making you believe you need all the gadgets it has, which of course you don't. What's it now, a better camera? next year a new case... who cares, seriously?
    You say this as if it's an apple conspiracy. Every company in the world does this. And the clever companies add just enough each time to stay above the rest of the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    There have been 3 iPhones to date, one a year since 2007, that's why this one's called iPhone 4 (bit of trivia!)

They've added a better camera (could have done that 3 years ago) and some twaddle about a 'built-in antenna' - Nobel Peace Prize stuff.

My point is this. Whether by fair or foul, O2 want as many people addicted to the iPhone as possible because they're making millions out of something none of us really need, were just using it because it's there.

For the record, a friend of mine's mother is currently repaying a 1,400 euro charge she incurred whilst listening to Irish radio on her iPhone on a weekend trip to London. They charged her 'roaming data' rates. She simply didn't know that she was being charged a couple of quid a minute to listen to the radio, why would anyone assume?

They're all about your money, and fools give it to them.
    Point 1. You have to activate data roaming via the phone. You can't accidentially use data roaming. If you try to access anything that involves a non-wifi internet connection, you simply can't without being prompted to allow data roaming, and in that prompt it tells you exactly how much per mb it will cost you.

Point 2. We only NEED, food, water and shelter. Anything else is aluxery we do not need. Your TV, Your golf clubs, that designer top you think you look the tits in, Your pc/mac/laptop and internet connection you are using to write on this forum with, are all luxuries and not NEEDED. So are you against any luxury, any technology or just chose an iphone for the hell of it?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast