Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: car accident

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    i was in a car accident today on my way to tralee

me and another car was stoped behind a bin lorrie and as soon as i stoped behind the car in fround some asshole not paying attenting whent flying into the back of me squishing me between it and the car in frount.

now the car in frount and his car is fine exp for a few scratches
    but my poor wee car is squished at the frount and the rear (il probably need frount bumper and bonett, rear bumper and boot lid replaced and lock replaced also theres a funny noise coming from her)

is she road worthy to drive home at the end of the week?
    wot should i check before i drive home at the end of the week?
    do i need to report the accident to the guarda?
    ive taken his number plate name address and insurance details, did i miss anything or need to get anything else?
    do i have to see a doctor?(i feel like ive be dragged through a hedge backwards and have a bad pain in my right arm and chest is painful from the seat belt, i wouldnt normally go to the doctor but suck it up but should i go, could there be anything serious causing the chest and arm pain that cant wait till i get home ?)

sorry never been in a car acciedent before so dont know wot your ment to do

thanks for your help in advance
    Sorry to hear that Kelly. I hope you are not too shaken up.
    I would advise that you report it to the Garda and your own insurance company/broker.
    Did you get any contact details for witnesses?
    Give the details of the driver and his insurance policy number to your insurance company and let them deal with it.
    They should also be able to advise on an authorised garage to check your car out.
    I wouldn't drive too far until the car has been checked out fully.
    If you don't feel right, go to a doctor/hospital. Your health is your wealth.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Sorry to hear that Kelly. I hope you are not too shaken up.
    I would advise that you report it to the Garda and your own insurance company/broker.
    Did you get any contact details for witnesses?
    Give the details of the driver and his insurance policy number to your insurance company and let them deal with it.
    They should also be able to advise on an authorised garage to check your car out.
    I wouldn't drive too far until the car has been checked out fully.
    If you don't feel right, go to a doctor/hospital. Your health is your wealth.
    excellent post/advice by Forrest for u Kelly Get Well Soon...

3. Default

Hi Kelly,

I agree with all that the previous posters say , I am familiar with the area you are in so I will pm you a number for a doctor , best to get checked out.
    I had an accident before christmas and it is amazing what shows up or starts to hurt after a few days.
    As for the car it is best to take it to a garage. Hope this helps.

xxx
    Milfminx
    Good Girls go to Heaven......................... Bad Girls go Everywhere

Reviews

Sorry to hear about your accident Kelly.
    I agree with all the advice that previous posters have given you.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Hope ur ok Kelly !!

Get in touch with your insurance company. They should supply you with a courtesy car while your own car is assessed. The cost of hire of the courtesy car will be paid by the insurance company of the driver responsible for tha accident. Also if you have a loan car the insurance company which will be paying for it will put a push on to agree a settlement figure for your car to try and get you out of the loan car asap. You can haggle on the value of your car, don't settle for the first offer. Once you agree a figure with them u still keep the loan car until u get the cheque and it clears in your account. Regards the personal injury u probably won't feel pain for a few days then u will feel it in your neck, shoulders and back. You will then need to get checked out further in a few months time to check all is ok before your compensation fiure is finalized.

Hope this is of help!

hi kelly sorry to hear that i hope your ok please go to your doctor or the hospital to get checked out the car can always be repaired please get checked out asap god bless thinking of you xxxxxx melinda

Sometimes a car can be damaged internally even if there's no visible damage on the outside, so I would definitely say that yes, your car needs quite a looking at before driving far in it again!!! If you have to drive it, I would drive as slowly as possible and not at all if there's extensive damage done to the engine. If the engine is smashed in the whole thing could blow up like a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Sometimes a car can be damaged internally even if there's no visible damage on the outside, so I would definitely say that yes, your car needs quite a looking at before driving far in it again!!! If you have to drive it, I would drive as slowly as possible and not at all if there's extensive damage done to the engine. If the engine is smashed in the whole thing could blow up like a bomb.
    A bit OTT there I think. But more dangerous Kelly is the possibility that the steering or suspension has been damaged. Get it checked out.

Blog Entries

Sorry to hear this Kelly, you've been well advised here already so no need for me to repeat the same again but hope you're feeling better soon.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

and thanks you the nice chap that phoned me to give me advice much apreciated

Your welcome Sweetie.

you guys are great

Can only speak for myself but i know.

Sincerely,
    West.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast