Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
i was in a car accident today on my way to tralee

me and another car was stoped behind a bin lorrie and as soon as i stoped behind the car in fround some asshole not paying attenting whent flying into the back of me squishing me between it and the car in frount.

now the car in frount and his car is fine exp for a few scratches
but my poor wee car is squished at the frount and the rear (il probably need frount bumper and bonett, rear bumper and boot lid replaced and lock replaced also theres a funny noise coming from her)

is she road worthy to drive home at the end of the week?
wot should i check before i drive home at the end of the week?
do i need to report the accident to the guarda?
ive taken his number plate name address and insurance details, did i miss anything or need to get anything else?
do i have to see a doctor?(i feel like ive be dragged through a hedge backwards and have a bad pain in my right arm and chest is painful from the seat belt, i wouldnt normally go to the doctor but suck it up but should i go, could there be anything serious causing the chest and arm pain that cant wait till i get home ?)

sorry never been in a car acciedent before so dont know wot your ment to do

thanks for your help in advance
Sorry to hear that Kelly. I hope you are not too shaken up.
I would advise that you report it to the Garda and your own insurance company/broker.
Did you get any contact details for witnesses?
Give the details of the driver and his insurance policy number to your insurance company and let them deal with it.
They should also be able to advise on an authorised garage to check your car out.
I wouldn't drive too far until the car has been checked out fully.
If you don't feel right, go to a doctor/hospital. Your health is your wealth.