Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: TS Naina advertising bb on AW

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    .....
    Posts
    1,130
    Reviews
    26

    Thumbs down TS Naina advertising bb on AW

    ................................................................................ ....... ................................................................................

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bert dublin For This Useful Post:

    MILF Hunter (06-06-10), pablo_23 (07-06-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    I've move this post to a new thread of it's own so as not to cause any confusion with the other case of a female escort who was advertising here also advertising on AW with bb ticked as a service.

    In this case, TS Naina has 3 profiles on AW, all with similar profile names. All 3 profiles advertise bareback, but again the unprotected sex option has not been ticked.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

    bert dublin (06-06-10)

  5. #3

    Default

    When you ring she says no. Drama over. Seriously why dont people confirm first and stop going by AW which time and time again turns out to be inaccurate. If you look at the profile of people who do solo webcam stuff they have every single box ticked yet arent even escorts.

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alterego31 View Post
    When you ring she says no. Drama over. Seriously why dont people confirm first and stop going by AW which time and time again turns out to be inaccurate. If you look at the profile of people who do solo webcam stuff they have every single box ticked yet arent even escorts.
    Watching women on webcam who claim to do bareback sex (probably with their boyfriend etc) and having sex with an escort who advertises this service is'nt exactly the same thing. Maybe some people should check out what the services that they are ticking actually mean before they advertise them as being amongst the services that they provide.

    This is the responsibility of the advertising escort. The responsibility of this website and the mods is to draw the attention of punters to escorts who may be engaging is risky sexual practices and advertising these on other sites.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    As I pointed out on the other thread, bareback apparently means different things to different people. It's easy enough to say "people should check out what the services that they are ticking actually mean", but if they check by googling the term, which is what I'm guessing most of them do, then they may well get a different idea from the one that you and I have.

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    As I pointed out on the other thread, bareback apparently means different things to different people. It's easy enough to say "people should check out what the services that they are ticking actually mean", but if they check by googling the term, which is what I'm guessing most of them do, then they may well get a different idea from the one that you and I have.
    True, but if they google the term as you showed in a link on another thread, they will basically get a range of unprotected sexual activities (oral, vaginal and anal sex without condoms). So they will see that bareback can apply to different things and that if they tick it, clients may get the impression that unprotected vaginal or anal sex is on offer. I may have a certain simpathy for escorts who tick the wrong boxes due to imperfect English, but at the end of the day, I'd rather play safe and I'm pretty sure most of the other members here would too.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Well if escorts advertise this service on different web for example adultwork I don't see reason to suspend profile on E-I web(I might be wrong)

    Julia

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    112, Ocean Avenue, Long Island, NY, USA.
    Posts
    1,596
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    Well if escorts advertise this service on different web for example adultwork I don't see reason to suspend profile on E-I web(I might be wrong)

    Julia
    The precedent of banning escorts who advertise bareback on other sites has already been set on EI, Jules

    Who do I trust? I trust me!


  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    842
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Did anyone from EI ask her why she was advertising bareback on AW? She also advertises A levels and A levels (at discretion)...actually she advertises most things that can go on with a guy and a TS 'at discretion'....bareback can have different interpretations. I doubt the intent based on the other services on offer. Just call her and check.

  12. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MILF Hunter View Post
    The precedent of banning escorts who advertise bareback on other sites has already been set on EI, Jules
    God forbid anyone thinks for themselves once a precedent has been set. Banning someone on this site for something they say or do on a different site isnt covered in any rule that I have seen. All I know is you cant say you do it here. These people pay to advertise here and are sex workers. The people complaining sell their body or pay people to have sex and they think they should decide what is moral or who gets banned on this site for breaking a rule from this site on another site. It bothers me that people run to grass up others on a site like this and the mob pull out their pichforks for a lynching.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •