Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What happened to the Westside not posting thread

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    I would be very happy to go back to talking about things other than Westside.
    But Westie is so much fun as a topic

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I'm not going to bed tonight encase I miss something, sad or what LOL
    I know the feeling Brother Anon.........best show in town. I've got my finger on the banning button.......and it's the itchy one and all.

Reviews

I'm not the one starting new threads about this
    I simply was notifing admin as to what happened when i tried to post a reply , i had no intention posting a thread of three pages of replys . But if you want to play with me ,i will gladly respond

Carlos I wonder would Mrs Ryan appreciate her late husbands face appearing so much on this site? Might it be more appropriate to respect the dead in another way?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by johnmurphy View Post
    Carlos I wonder would Mrs Ryan appreciate her late husbands face appearing so much on this site? Might it be more appropriate to respect the dead in another way?
    I change my avatar regularly...........once I find a suitable replacement for Gerry, I will lay him to rest.

Did someone say he was dishonest or would stab you in the back? I must have missed that post. Could people please stop defending themselves and others against accusations that were never made?
    I never said either, I said "you would always know where you stood with him"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I never said either, I said "you would always know where you stood with him"
    and thats what i was replying to in the thread before it was deleted. he might piss me off with some of his threads but nine times out of ten he was on the ball

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123