Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When is the last time you were in a fist fight ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Many many years ago. I ended up with a suspended sentence, a personal injury claim against me and my name plastered over the local papers. I didn't start it but if I had have been sober it probably wouldn't have happened. Fights really aren't worth all the shit that follows after.

Reviews

Bloody hell lads! Who are you picking fights with?? With them all running off to the cops it makes me wonder.....were all of you a bunch rich brats??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Bloody hell lads! Who are you picking fights with?? With them all running off to the cops it makes me wonder.....were all of you a bunch rich brats??

why fist fight when you can pay someone to do it for you, less hassle you wont get the shit bet out of you and there is no follow up with cops, win win situation every time lol

Reviews

I wish!!!
    I was caught on CCTV before anyone really knew much or had heard of it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Derry lad View Post
    I wish!!!
    I was caught on CCTV before anyone really knew much or had heard of it.
    What happened to the other guy??

6. Default

He gathered up his scattered sweets and scholbag and run home..lol

Reviews

He was in hospital for 5 or 6 days. Nothing was brought against him. Police didn't bother him and said I used excessive force in defending myself. He must have been a tout or something. He was always starting shit and getting off with it. Haven't seen him in a long time and if I ever do it will be too soon.

Reviews

i wouldn't even call what i had fist fights just the usual school yard scuffles ........when i was younger i done judo training.....more for the exercise...than anything else it was also a great self defence when needed ......but i am sure everyone will agree fighting is a mugs game.............

Reviews

much like a lot of ppl here my last fight took place in the schoolyard. Thinking back, if i knew then what i know now bout fighting i prob woulda kicked a lot more butt.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

With the hangover I am currently sporting this morning, just the thought of a box in the head is making me feel like puking.

But remember it well in 5th form me and a lad stood toe to toe and knocked lumps out of each other for about 20mins, we both got fed up at that stage as neither of were backing down and we were in bits. So we decided that it was a draw. I had a broken nose, he had a fractured cheekbone.
    Ended up best of friends, still are nearly 25 years later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast