Requested i my user a/c be deactivated but dipstick QPH and muppet Luther must have forgot how to do it.

Anyway may as well post the topic about Israel since nobody else did

Personally i think its unfair how israel are being demonized by the media and politicans in pretty much every country. Its mad, a democratic country defends itself with due minor force and they're treated as if they just killed and maimed a few thousand civilians.

A scandal no less. Heard the israeli ambassador on todayfm and on the frontline show. Frankly its a disaster how she was mistreated, insults and snide coming from all directions, even from the radio presenter, talkabout a biased discussion. More like a callous cruxification. I fucking hate propeganda, its as bad as murder in my eyes. She seemed like a likeable lady too

on the frontline show, she could hardly get a word in, sniggering and laughs from the audience whilst she was stating the facts. Way out of order, without a doubt.
I dont dislike arab/islamic culture or people but the palestines are nutters. They relish propeganda, created a twisted brainwashed mindset that anybody whos killed is a hero not a victim. Their death is celebtared rather than morned. Its an incentive for them to die. They even teach their kids hatred towards the israeli's from a very young age. Refer to them only as 'dogs' i think

all shown in a great documentary called 'death in gaza' filmed by 2 british muppets, one who was shot dead but a good insightful documentary nevertheless. Its on dvd or online, vuze.com