Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Israel isolated by international idiots!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    Liberal Media my Hole. The media are nowt but right wing lackeys - Is it the proletariat that own them ? course not.

You are nothing but an anti-anti semite.

Hamas are merely like an old fashioned version of the IRA ffs.
    So, how do you explain the Lesbain Gay and Transgendered Society banner right behind the Hamas banner when Hamas are SO homophobic that the Israelis allow gay Arabs in because they are persecuted so savagely in their homelan of Palestine?

You are priceless... the media IS predominantely liberal and that is unarguable.....

Go and read the opposing views and then talk sense mate

BLD

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigladdub View Post
    I am really concerned about the fact that the "peace volunteers" on the ships, who have amongst them some very intelligent people, have been hoodwinked by Hamas into becoming human shields.... but more worrying is the violence they displayed and perpetrated when the ships were boarded. International waters or not, it doesnt excuse them attacking the soldiers who boarded them. The soldiers are trained to defend themselves and the loss of life is as a result of the actions of the people on the ships. It really is that simple.
    I agree with this (unpopular as I found out it is). I think serious questions need to be asked about the activists on board the Turkish ship and their real motives for being part of the flotilla.

Now we have the 'Rachel Corrie' steaming ahead to Gaza, with Israel warning that she may be boarded next. I wonder will the peace activists on board, in the interests of getting their on-board food and medicine to the people of Palestine as quickly as possible, consent to a search of their ship?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123