Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm logged on even when I'm not on !!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Three possibilities that I can think of:

- You were logged in, with a window open to "Who's Online", which will refresh often enough to prevent you from getting logged out.
    - Your browser, or a proxy, is not succeeding in downloading the page you requested and is giving you a stale copy from the cache. The stale copy is from a time when you were logged in.
    - Someone has your password. E-I sends passwords in the clear, not encrypted, so it's easy for anyone who can snoop your traffic to get your password.
    Think I have it,
    Just checked phone data settings and have always on mobile data permantly set to on.
    Its operating system is android and it never really kills an application when you close it.

I just never thought that it would show me as online when I had the browser minimised, but now I think about it it makes sense as it is really is just the same as minimising your browser on a pc- you are still online.

E-I use cams nowadays to see if you're online or not. It keeps Nicole, Queenbee and the other supermoderators on their toes.

Yes I know, that was lame, whatever.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    E-I use cams nowadays to see if you're online or not. It keeps Nicole, Queenbee and the other supermoderators on their toes.

Yes I know, that was lame, whatever.
    Thats why I have tape over the cam lol

And my tinfoil hat keeps the rays out.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12