Page 78 of 336 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast

Thread: Joke of the day

Blog Entries

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Usernamed (17-02-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Two confirmed bachelors sat talking, their conversation drifted from politics to cooking.
    "I got a cookbook once," said one, "but I could never do anything with it."
    "Too much fancy work in it, eh?" asked the other.
    "You said it", he replied, "Every one of the recipes began the same way - 'Take a clean dish'."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A priest walked into a barber shop in Dublin. After he got his haircut, he asked how much it would be.
    The barber said, "No charge. I consider it a service to the Lord."
    The next morning, the barber came to work and there were 12 prayer books and a thank you note
    from the priest in front of the door.

Later that day, a police officer came in and got his hair cut. He then asked how much it was.
    The barber said, "No charge. I consider it a service to the community."
    The next morning, he came to work and there were a dozen donuts and a thank you note from the police officer.

Then, a TD came in and got a haircut. When he was done he asked how much it was.
    The barber said, "No charge. I consider it a service to the country."
    The next morning, the barber came to work and there were another 12 TD's at the front door.
    Last edited by Forrest; 27-01-12 at 19:00.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (27-01-12), max california (27-01-12), TheBestPoster (03-04-12), westcorklad (27-01-12)

Reviews

I got some new aftershave the other day that smells like breadcrumbs. The birds love it!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stickytoffee10 For This Useful Post:

Forrest (27-01-12), TheBestPoster (03-04-12)

Reviews

I was at a cash-point yesterday when a little old lady asked if I could check her balance. Not being one to disappoint I knocked the old women over.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stickytoffee10 For This Useful Post:

Forrest (27-01-12), TheBestPoster (03-04-12)

Reviews

The lead actor in the local pantomime, Aladdin, was abused from behind on stage last night. To be fair, the audience did try to warn him!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stickytoffee10 For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (31-01-12), emmasweet (05-02-12), Forrest (27-01-12), TheBestPoster (03-04-12)

11. Default

I met a girl in a nightclub and told her, "I'm going to fuck you in my bedroom, my bathroom, my kitchen and my lounge when we get back to mine."

She replied, "Wow! Let's go - it's good to find a man with such stamina these days."

For some reason, she didn't seem too impressed when we finally got to the caravan

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AaronDeise For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (09-04-12), Forrest (31-01-12), rimmerguy (28-01-12), TheBestPoster (03-04-12)

Reviews

Man Utd !!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    Man Utd !!!
    Here's two more for ya, Liverpool and Harry Redknapp lol

Reviews

Bob is unemployed and applies for a job as a janitor at Microsoft. A manager at Human Resources interviews him in detail then asks him to wipe a few floors as a test.

"OK," says the interviewer, "you're hired. Just give me your e-mail address and I'll send you the necessary documents."

Bob says that he doesn't have a computer, so obviously has no e-mail address. The Microsoft interviewer tells him that without an e-mail address he virtually doesn't exist, so the company is unable to hire him. Disappointed and frustrated, Bob leaves the building with only 10 dollars in his pocket. He decides to go to the nearest supermarket and buy 10 pounds of tomatoes. He sells the tomatoes door-to-door and within two hours has doubled his capital. He repeats the process three times and ends up with 160 dollars.

Realising that he can make a living this way, Bob works hard from early morning to late at night. Every day, he doubles or even triples his capital. After a short time, he buys a small van, then a truck, and soon he has an entire fleet for his deliveries.

Within 5 years, Bob has established one of the largest food retail chains in the USA. He decides to think about his future and wants to get a financial plan drawn up for himself and his family. He contacts a financial consultant and they compile a pension plan. At the end of the discussion, the consultant asks Bob for his e-mail address in order to send him the corresponding documents, only to hear that Bob still does not own a computer and has no e-mail address.

"That's weird," says the consultant. "You have built up a massive retail empire and you don't even have an e-mail address. Just imagine what you would have achieved if you'd had a computer."

Bob thinks for a minute, then says: "I'd be a janitor at Microsoft."
    I have no signature at the moment

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rimmerguy For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (31-01-12), emmasweet (05-02-12), Forrest (29-01-12), Franken996 (03-02-12), max california (31-01-12), TheBestPoster (03-04-12)

Reviews

My grandfather always said 'don't watch you're money, watch you're health.' so one day while I was watching my health, someone stole my money. It was my grandfather.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to stickytoffee10 For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (05-02-12)