Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Israeli attack on unarmed civillians in international waters an act of terrorism

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    For a country that is constantly whinging about what happened to the jews in WWII.
    They can not take any moral high ground on how they handle situations.

They are responsible for many modern day attrocies of which this killing of people on a peace convoy is the latest.

Its about time the USA stops backing them up in whatever they do.
    I complettly agree with you smarty.They have become the biggest threat to world peace.I believe the weapons of mass destruction lark acouple of years ago was an excuse to get into iraq for oil.I am no conspiracy theroist but they only had ulterior motives for invading iraq although they got saddam it came at a huge cost to as many civilans and soldiers were killed for no reason.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Fucking Israelis.

Reviews

Ever since Israel was founded by the British after WWII, her Arab neighbours have repeatedly undermined her right to exist as a nation, even going to war with her a couple of times. The people of Palestine elected an Islamofascist terrorist organisation in Hamas to rule them - this terrorist organisation fires rockets into Israel's northern towns on an almost daily basis, provoking the IDF's incursions into Gaza in response.

Furthermore, the "peace" activists weren't so peaceful when the Israeli soldiers boarded their ship, attacking them with bats, knives (and one report said that there were guns aboard). You can't be 100% sure that none of these peace activists weren't trying to smuggle arms to Hamas under the guise of humanitarian aid.

Both sides are to blame for the ongoing mess in the Middle East. Israel may have been heavy-handed, and the lost lives are of course tragic, but let's not all jerk the knee and pin all the blame on their side. Hamas are a far worse danger to world peace than the IDF ever is.

Also, this thread has been short on compassion for the ultimate losers in all this - the ordinary people of Gaza itself, who must suffer while others play at power politics at their expense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Ever since Israel was founded by the British after WWII, her Arab neighbours have repeatedly undermined her right to exist as a nation, even going to war with her a couple of times.
    Yes, the state may have been founded, but I'm sure the area existed and was already occupied.............

Hmmm...................

If only I could remember what it was called..................................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

6. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

Ric Hardgear (01-06-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Its great reading but got a bit flaky when he starts to mention Jfk
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

the scary factor is that the Isralies attacked a vessel in international waters 85 nautical miles from the Gazza coast and well outside the exclusion zone,also I believe that another aid vessel is heading towards Gazza the MV Rachael Corrie,an Irish ship,what will happen next????
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Yes, the state may have been founded, but I'm sure the area existed and was already occupied.............

Hmmm...................

If only I could remember what it was called..................................
    Don't roll your eyes at me, monkey boy Do you want to go back even further, perhaps to Biblical times? The "who was there first" argument doesn't work anywhere in the world!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Ever since Israel was founded by the British after WWII, her Arab neighbours have repeatedly undermined her right to exist as a nation, even going to war with her a couple of times. The people of Palestine elected an Islamofascist terrorist organisation in Hamas to rule them - this terrorist organisation fires rockets into Israel's northern towns on an almost daily basis, provoking the IDF's incursions into Gaza in response.

Furthermore, the "peace" activists weren't so peaceful when the Israeli soldiers boarded their ship, attacking them with bats, knives (and one report said that there were guns aboard). You can't be 100% sure that none of these peace activists weren't trying to smuggle arms to Hamas under the guise of humanitarian aid.

Both sides are to blame for the ongoing mess in the Middle East. Israel may have been heavy-handed, and the lost lives are of course tragic, but let's not all jerk the knee and pin all the blame on their side. Hamas are a far worse danger to world peace than the IDF ever is.

Also, this thread has been short on compassion for the ultimate losers in all this - the ordinary people of Gaza itself, who must suffer while others play at power politics at their expense.
    You have correctly pointed out the Genesis of the conflict.
    (1) The state of Israel was founded in 1948.
    By basically kicking out any locals. And before 1948 it was called Palestine.
    (2) When have the British ever got it right in relation to land divides.
    (3) Israel would'nt have been set up except by the guilty feeling of the Allies in WWII when they were faced with what to do with the remainding European Jews.

Arms on board, get real. Heavly armed Israeli commandos laned on a ship in international waters in the dead of night.
    No Israeli was killed.
    However 10 people on board were killed does that not give you a clue who really had the arms.

If you want to listen to Israeli propanganda and believe every word thats your choice, personally I prefer to question the BS

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Smarty For This Useful Post:

nicegirlsarenice (01-06-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    If you want to listen to Israeli propanganda and believe every word thats your choice, personally I prefer to question the BS
    Oh come on, man, that's not what I'm doing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast