Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: What are you doing here!?!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Exclamation What are you doing here!?!

    Don't you know it's Paddy's day and we just won the match!

    Ok fair enough come on here and get yourself some escort phone numbers, but what are you doing on the message boards..?

    You should be out celebrating!

    That's what I'm off to do now, but, before I go...

    A quick competition for our Paddy's Day visitors...

    Somewhere on this website a leprecon is hiding.

    I will tell you that this leprecon is hiding on an escort's profile (Don't bother checking the latest updates, I already erased the update log!).

    First person to reply to this message telling me who's profile this leprecon is hiding on wins 250 cash (payable once I've finished partying which will be Monday!)

    Now don't be telling me about any elf-like-looking escorts. He's a big f*ck off green leprecon so you can't miss him ;-)

    Happy Paddy's day everyone!

    Pat x

    P.S. More competitons coming after Paddy's Day.

  2. Default Found

    Hi, The leprauchaun is on the dublins escorts samanthas profile

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Smile Are you on Gear Sweetie?????????????????????????????

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Don't you know it's Paddy's day and we just won the match!

    Ok fair enough come on here and get yourself some escort phone numbers, but what are you doing on the message boards..?

    You should be out celebrating!

    That's what I'm off to do now, but, before I go...

    A quick competition for our Paddy's Day visitors...

    Somewhere on this website a leprecon is hiding.

    I will tell you that this leprecon is hiding on an escort's profile (Don't bother checking the latest updates, I already erased the update log!).

    First person to reply to this message telling me who's profile this leprecon is hiding on wins 250 cash (payable once I've finished partying which will be Monday!)

    Now don't be telling me about any elf-like-looking escorts. He's a big f*ck off green leprecon so you can't miss him ;-)

    Happy Paddy's day everyone!

    Pat x

    P.S. More competitons coming after Paddy's Day.
    Popped in for a wee look and fuck now your trying to get people to go through a few hundred profiles to find a silly leprecuan all for what? 250. Sweetie i havnt being here for about two weeks now and the deterioration in your mind is apparent.
    As for Paddys day.I thought he came from Wales, was kidnapped, was unlucky enough to find Ireland and then chased all the snakes out of it (although the Irish Goverment seem to be leaving them back in lately). Any excuse to go on the piss.

    Your in my nightly dreams,
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justifer View Post
    Hi, The leprauchaun is on the dublins escorts samanthas profile
    Congrats Justifer, I'm sending you a PM now.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Your in my nightly dreams,
    Westside.
    I keep dreaming we got a cadbury's hot chocolate vending machine in the E-I office. What does that mean o wise one... Do I just want one or is there a deeper meaning? ;-)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Smile Sweetie.....................................................................

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I keep dreaming we got a cadbury's hot chocolate vending machine in the E-I office. What does that mean o wise one... Do I just want one or is there a deeper meaning? ;-)
    Yes there is a much deeper meaning to this. See you get your cadys hot c machine and i sneak into it and put my courgette by the slot where you get your choco out of it. You and all the sweeties at EI office will be grabbing me by the nutsack.

    Busy Vending Machine,
    Westside.

    PS (if all else fails, pull the slot joystick)

  7. Smile Thanks!

    Thanks Patricia,

    Got the money, great website

    Keep up the good work

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Smile Yes yippie.......................yahhooooo.......................................... .

    Quote Originally Posted by Justifer View Post
    Thanks Patricia,

    Got the money, great website

    Keep up the good work
    Three cheers for Justifer,

    Hiphip Horay
    Hiphip Horay
    Hiphip Horay

    Congrads Man, i feel for you,
    Westside.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •