Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Escort-Scotland and Escort-England

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Black North
    Posts
    114
    Reviews
    1

    Default Escort-Scotland and Escort-England

    Now presuming the 3 sites are all under the one umbrella (unless I am mistaken), how come here is the only one with a bustling community. A quick skelly on the forums of E-S and E-E show nothing but spam from bots

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernwaster View Post
    Now presuming the 3 sites are all under the one umbrella (unless I am mistaken), how come here is the only one with a bustling community. A quick skelly on the forums of E-S and E-E show nothing but spam from bots
    I gave up on E-S the lights are on but nobodys home, spam spam and more spam its a shame really but there must be a legitimate reason for doing fek all over the water in terms of "community". Perhaps all the mods etc are tied up over on E-I.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Black North
    Posts
    114
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Its the same mods too?

    Seems a shame looking at the number of members on E-E it should be a great community

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Waste of time, 83 escorts and the last one updated her profile 2 days ago, thats an eternity on this site LOL

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Waste of time, 83 escorts and the last one updated her profile 2 days ago, thats an eternity on this site LOL
    Exactly anon cant even remember the last time i logged on there

  6. #6

    Default

    Big changes on the way there as we speak*
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
    Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
    16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Had another look at the board statistics:

    Threads: 1,215, Posts: 1,236, Members: 11,891

    So out of 1215 Threads only 21 got replies

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
    Big changes on the way there as we speak*
    Yes I know, I just registered, don't everyone rush to join now LOL

  9. #9

    Default

    Changes on the way*
    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Had another look at the board statistics:

    Threads: 1,215, Posts: 1,236, Members: 11,891

    So out of 1215 Threads only 21 got replies
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
    Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
    16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
    Big changes on the way there as we speak*
    how big and what changes?

    oh and that anon's trouble dont let him in over the road

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •