Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poor niamh

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    I think it is time to do an old yeller on this eurovision,a waste of money simply terrible talent,probably won't hear these "acts" again.
    indeed, i mean talk about a show that has jumped the shark. Anyone who wins it now has a shot at being a 1hit wonder at best.

Reviews

Yes!!! But I don't think Marty was his usual jokey, silly, sometimes pervy self tonight... he would be a bit 'silly' other years, making fun of the presenters (even if there was really nothing to make fun of....it was still good) and sometimes even commenting on the hotness of the girl presenters.... I used to like that a lot. It was like a little joke between Marty and us, damn all them europeans and their conspiracy, grrrrrr and we would make fun of them at their expense, to hell with their voting. But this year he wasn't really like that.... I wouldn't be at all surprised if some fools at RTE told him to tone it down a bit for the same of being PC.
    Remember though it's 23rd out of 39, not 23rd out of 25.... there's a big difference.[/QUOTE]
    I saw only the voting to be honest but marty seemed to be pissed off on how niamh was doing.There was alot of long pauses from marty which is unusual for him,no excitment,hard to be chirpy after all the time and effort they "apparently" put into it.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

I remember Johnny Logan winning the Eurovision wearing a Miami Vice suit (even the slip on shoes!) singing "what's another year" or at least I think that's what it was?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Derry lad View Post
    I remember Johnny Logan winning the Eurovision wearing a Miami Vice suit (even the slip on shoes!) singing "what's another year" or at least I think that's what it was?
    Johnny logan,i remember him does he still have a career?I know he won the eurovision twice about 20 years ago,is he still living off the "success" of that or is working in a chipper some where ?
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Im sorry for liking norton's camp humour over marty's pc correct humour. shoot me now

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Johnny logan,i remember him does he still have a career?I know he won the eurovision twice about 20 years ago,is he still living off the "success" of that or is working in a chipper some where ?
    Wash out your mouth!!!!!!!
    Johnny Logan won the euro-song three times not two
    What have you done, mister bigshot?????

Johnnys a legend

Johnny Logan (singer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by luther; 30-05-10 at 20:18. Reason: Re sizing picture......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by seanief1980 View Post
    Wash out your mouth!!!!!!!
    Johnny Logan won the euro-song three times not two
    What have you done, mister bigshot?????

Johnnys a legend

how do you define the winner of eurovision because if you look at facts , he wrote the song for linda martin that won , which gives him three wins by writing song but his first win the song was wrote by shay healy which of you follow your logic only gives him two

8. The Following User Says Thank You to An don For This Useful Post:

seanief1980 (30-05-10)

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post

how do you define the winner of eurovision because if you look at facts , he wrote the song for linda martin that won , which gives him three wins by writing song but his first win the song was wrote by shay healy which of you follow your logic only gives him two

Good point

still all the same Niamh Kavanagh was offered a 2 album deal by Irish record companies before the farcical Eurovision so all is not lost...

11. Default

fuck, you not get that picture any bigger.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast