I'm inclined to disagree with a lot of your opinions Westside. To suggest that girls would get more if they charged less is bordering on stupid, its not fucking Dunnes Stores. They have a pussy that will take x amount of punishment, so charging less than they get now but increasing their customers will basically give them a sore pussy for the same money. Shit like they accepting mental trauma or risking ill health for money..for fucks sake I done both in a factory for shit money as have a lot of people. You talked about some 'clown' in cork who has two massage parlours....how the fuck could he be a clown?? he is surrounded by free pussy and they pay him a fucking fortune for the privelige of riding for him...if thats a fucking clown...paint my face and gimme the fucking big shoes. Your posts though entertaining are fucking seriously off the mark but in reality who gives a flyng fuck. Prostitution is a seriously successful business sometimes operated by someone with less brain than their punters, so with that kind of combination why the fuck would anyone even consider lowering prices or expecting them to be lowered.

So I said love me or fuck off...she fucked off!