Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Get real westside, I'm sure leviathan doesn't want to do that... Can you imagine the publicity...? The Evil Gerald would probably pop along to cover the story!
all of this "publicity crap". Now i understand that someone may not want people to know there affairs. Why? Because it could be an illegal activity. But in this country the only thing illegal about it is soliciting for sexual purposes, nothing else which is why you can do this stuff as long as you put the companionship part on the web pages and of course host the site outside of Irish Legislature.
This is all well and good but the way i see it is this. A person is either serious or not. If you get involved in a sleezy activity ,pros,sex, rackeering and get yopur head stuck in the door ,that is a persons own tough shit. Hard luck, man up, take it on the chin and move along otherwise take it seriously and go to the public and push for legislation. And even that wont do most of them becuase they are either married or doing the dirt behind their old dolls back.
We hear all of this bullshit about prices and this one did this or that.And these numnuts talk about contribution.How about contributing to making someones life a little better by not demanding so much and giving them a break in a buisiness that is a little tough for the girl at times.Nope because its all about their bollox and nothing else. No wonder alot of them get caught out.

Sorry for the rant Sweetie but this shit does make me laugh at times.

Most Sincerely,
Westside.

One other thing dont give me this "i care about other punters".Give me a fuckin break. As long as the guy gets his hole nicely he really couldnt care less about punters, past, present or future.