Thread: have you ever want to commit a serious crime like murder

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

i know guys, just letting a head of steam off, i am not a a person to harm anyone, just words, guess you can guess who she is

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    i know guys, just letting a head of steam off, i am not a a person to harm anyone, just words, guess you can guess who she is
    we all have shit days like this and worse aswell i know its only words we all say it when we are angry ........when i get pissed off in a bad way i usually go for a long walk then come home and play slayer reign in blood full blast it works for me you will be ok dude

Blog Entries
    Reviews

dh
    just kicked the door, shit, foot hurts now, but, yes your as said, words, but keep your fingers crossed for tomorrow, or, i am confined to laois for the weekend, oh godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Reviews

dh
    just kicked the door, shit, foot hurts now, but, yes your as said, words, but keep your fingers crossed for tomorrow, or, i am confined to laois for the weekend, oh godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    hey never kick a door unless your wearing steel toe shoes .......calm yourself down amigo tommorows another day

Blog Entries
    Reviews

now you tell me , runners

Reviews

now you tell me , runners
    ooch sore how are you feeling now hope your ok dude

Reviews

I got shit canned in the last job.
    Fair enough it happens, during a recession and all, except the fella who did was an absolute cunt.
    I don't like using that word but he really took pleasure in it.
    I overheard him talking to another colleague and he told them "I'm a cunt and you know what I love being a cunt".
    Only time I've really wanted to hurt someone badly.
    But fuck him at least I can eat lunch with my work mates instead of in my car alone cos no-one likes me.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

mm,
    sorry for you troubles,they are always about, but at a time like this they come out of the woodwork, as you at the end of the day, his nasty world is a lonely one