Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: What happened to the Scank??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not fucking limerick anyway!!
    Posts
    2,054
    Reviews
    31

    Default What happened to the Scank??

    This guy is a true punting legend....Scankman. His reviews were really entertaining and trustworthy. He was well on his way to a 100, maybe even before MrF. But he hasn't reviewed for nearly a year. Did he use to post here at all?? or maybe one the ladies know his story?? Where are u Scankman???

    Reviews of Irish escorts written by Irish escort client scankman - Escort Ireland

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    oh thats a top secret ....i would say.....no seriously he probably met a nice little lady and settled down

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    oh thats a top secret ....i would say.....no seriously he probably met a nice little lady and settled down
    If you have a look at his one and only post it is to query as to why a review would not post for him, 2 days later he submitted his very last review, maybe he just got pissed off with the system and decided not to bother anymore. Also shortly after a good many of his reviews were removed as they were second and third reviews of the same lady, he was over the 100 mark at that stage so Mr Fussy cannot claim that prize of reaching 100 reviews first.
    Put all that together and somewhere in the middle may be your answer. I also hate to think it but maybe he has passed on to greener pastures, could be why he was so slow at typing

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    sexyfukka (25-05-10)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    If you have a look at his one and only post it is to query as to why a review would not post for him, 2 days later he submitted his very last review, maybe he just got pissed off with the system and decided not to bother anymore. Also shortly after a good many of his reviews were removed as they were second and third reviews of the same lady, he was over the 100 mark at that stage so Mr Fussy cannot claim that prize of reaching 100 reviews first.
    Put all that together and somewhere in the middle may be your answer. I also hate to think it but maybe he has passed on to greener pastures, could be why he was so slow at typing
    Hold the bus there Anon. Fussy is the first to have visited 100 DIFFERENT beautiful lassies. As we all know repeats don't count. But as far as I know Mr. F, (we share interest in a few regulars) he is also a bigtime repeat visitor. So this would put him well past the 100 mark on the old rules.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Hold the bus there Anon. Fussy is the first to have visited 100 DIFFERENT beautiful lassies. (Not sure if that is true, yes the first to review 100 different ladies alright) As we all know repeats don't count. But as far as I know Mr. F, (we share interest in a few regulars) he is also a bigtime repeat visitor. So this would put him well past the 100 mark on the old rules.
    Totally agree James, one can't take his achievement away from him for being the first to review 100 different ladies the same way we can't take it away from Scankman for being the first to submit 100 reviews.. I have no doubt Mr Fussy would have overtaken Scankman on the old system but that doesn't change the fact he did cross the line first

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,702

    Default

    What does all this matter now?
    I'm afraid the poor old chap died before he got a chance to meet me...


    I wish you will learn from him and don't do the same mistake

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    What does all this matter now?
    I'm afraid the poor old chap died before he got a chance to meet me...


    I wish you will learn from him and don't do the same mistake
    Nobody actually said that Scankman is now punting in the great brothel in the sky. Maybe the recession deflated his ardour or a Mrs. Scankman has now claimed proprietary rights to his endowed assets.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,066
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Hold the bus there Anon. Fussy is the first to have visited 100 DIFFERENT beautiful lassies. As we all know repeats don't count. But as far as I know Mr. F, (we share interest in a few regulars) he is also a bigtime repeat visitor. So this would put him well past the 100 mark on the old rules.
    I think Anon was just stating that Scankman reached the 100 first, but then the rules were changed and additional reviews of any escort were removed.
    Scankman stopped leaving reviews a short time after the rule change, so we will never know who is / was the more prolific reviewer.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    If you have a look at his one and only post it is to query as to why a review would not post for him, 2 days later he submitted his very last review, maybe he just got pissed off with the system and decided not to bother anymore. Also shortly after a good many of his reviews were removed as they were second and third reviews of the same lady, he was over the 100 mark at that stage so Mr Fussy cannot claim that prize of reaching 100 reviews first.
    Put all that together and somewhere in the middle may be your answer. I also hate to think it but maybe he has passed on to greener pastures, could be why he was so slow at typing
    nobody is as slow at typing as me well i also wrote a lot of reviews for the same lady and thinking back on it now it was madness one review of the same lady is enough ..he may realise that if what your saying is the reason

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    What does all this matter now?
    I'm afraid the poor old chap died before he got a chance to meet me...


    I wish you will learn from him and don't do the same mistake
    oh trust me anna he is far from dead i got that information from a friend today he will be back i guess so you may just get to meet him

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

    anon361 (25-05-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •