Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Focus on Ruhama

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Check my post, I modified it.

Honestly Brock, I think you should get an actual clue about E-I before you come in here prancing around like you know everything. You only registered in March 2011, why not listen to people who are here a lot longer than you are. Oh and I wouldn't consider a vote of support from Lucy as being worth much as she would back up anyone that was arguing against me.

I am not going to reply to this again.
    I quite like Brocks posts, he makes sense and has a point NGAN, unlike you with your holier than thou attitude and fiercely competitive nature. Its a shame you dont use that burning chip you have to do something useful. Also, if you are going to abuse another member, at least do so in a coherent manner as you are starting to look increasingly unhinged. Time for the nice lady to give you the tablets now hun.

Toodle pip
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 28-03-11 at 23:03.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

An don (28-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post

We all agreed before that bumping old threads without an exceptional reason is a bad thing: rude, annoying, misleading. This is also the case for all other forums. It has nothing to do with mods.
    We all agreed? Hmm, no, what actually happened is you posted a thread asking posters not to bump threads because the ones that were being bumped usually made you look like a numpty. We laughed at you. Your village must be very lonely without its idiot.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 28-03-11 at 23:14. Reason: Abusing other people doesnt make you look any less of an idiot.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

I just asked posters to contribute in constructive manner. So stop blabing about each other.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

Brock (29-03-11)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456