Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Share a shower???

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    And its great for sorting you out if you have been stung by a jellyfish......apparently.

101 uses for Piss!
    Should be a bestseller

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mymisters View Post
    101 uses for Piss!
    Should be a bestseller
    I only have another 100 uses to find, so I better start my research now before someone steals the idea.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I only have another 100 uses to find, so I better start my research now before someone steals the idea.
    Drinking of one's own urine is mentioned in Ayurvedic treatises like Yogaratnaakaram, Sushruta Samhita, Bhaava Prakaasa and Ashtaanga Sangraha. Detailed information on auto uropathy can be obtained from the Dhaamara Tantra under the heading of Shivaambu kalpa vidhi. This contains 107 verses extolling the virtues of urine as a medicament, complete with extremely detailed instructions on everyday use.

Whatever the fuck that means... but look you have 6 uses to spare... seemingly. Lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Drinking of one's own urine is mentioned in Ayurvedic treatises like Yogaratnaakaram, Sushruta Samhita, Bhaava Prakaasa and Ashtaanga Sangraha. Detailed information on auto uropathy can be obtained from the Dhaamara Tantra under the heading of Shivaambu kalpa vidhi. This contains 107 verses extolling the virtues of urine as a medicament, complete with extremely detailed instructions on everyday use.

Whatever the fuck that means... but look you have 6 uses to spare... seemingly. Lol
    I always wondered, when someone said that a particular drink tasted like piss, how the fuck did they know Now I know, they are all experts in Ayurvedic studies.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456