Thread: Mature 38f Ebony Pru

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

i see where you're coming from, but i do think that the photos are too old, and i think only 1 of them shows a date of 2008. but i think you could not say that a 2 year old picture is recent. in my opinion also, her appearence has changed quite a lot in the time between when her profile pictures were taken, and the picture on her post was taken. but at the end of the day, it's up to ei staff to decide what to do. hopefully staff will make the right decision.

thanks sarah

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    I think it is a time to discuss what the recent picture are. As it shown on photos pictures been taken in 2008, 2 years ago.
    That the time she should think of making new pictures, but if her look and appearance hasn't change much, then photoss should be fine. It is diffenrent when lady change hair colour or gain or lost too much weight. That my opinion, just waiting now for feedback from fellas

Blog Entries

here is many issues , like
    -money (which is always) I do understand that it may cost lots of money to have nice professioanl pictures, I am sure some girls in case of saving them they will have them done not too often. But the girls should not advertise pictures if apperance had changed.
    -Feedback-it's good to have a feedback for you guys, so we know what had happend or how much the lady changed or not in cases when ladies are not to honest.
    -photos for verification- some ladies verified photos with us but we could have some pic for verification which are old now and to be honest we can not remember even when they 've been sent. It may be a good time to 'refresh' definition of proper photo for verification , how it sholud look a like.

Sarah